Postage stamp ATCs - BUTTERFLIES Due: March 20

Great coins, jo.on.the.go - I am especially fond of your hand painted cards - I love your light delicate touch, so like the butterflies and I like the way you added their names to the cards.

Oh, good, I was just about to ask if moths were acceptable in this swap, because I wanted to do 6:6 plus a host, but only had 6 butterfly stamps and one moth stamp. So, I am assuming since others have done moths, that it is okay??? (I hope!)

If so, here are my cards: View attachment 212683

I will mail them tomorrow.

Last edited:
The butterflies flew out today. The envelope was too heavy to include the last two ATARTs I owe you , so those will go out in a separate envie tomorrow.

I'm starting on the dogs, so maybe I'll try to bang out butterflies too, and send all together. I guess that means I'm lurking on the butterflies - dogs first! :)

really cute designs, Jo! It's so cool that you've got such a nice variety of stamps to draw inspiration from, too! I would have to use my cactus flowers but I think it has to be a butterfly stamp woops

CastleQueen5 - I am assuming that you would like to be signed up as you are subtly asking for 1 of Karr3ll's cards

welcome Karr3ll and Seascape131.

I am going to have to make more cards as I love the fact that more people are sending me 6:6. Truly beautiful butterfly creations from one and all

Don't forget - if you are planning ahead (see the list of proposed swaps at the start of post #1) I am happy to send you some stamps from my collection. We just have to allow postage time between me and you (then you back to me) and creation time in between.

I am very happy to have moths join our butterflies - I am one of those people who cannot tell, just from looking, which is shown on a particular stamp.

Thanks for bringing this up - I have amended the first post.

Last edited:
My butterflies flew out 1/21/2020 so they should be there in time! I sent April's transportation atc's too, trying to do all months and get them to you in time, seems like 4 weeks is what it takes from here to you.

Back
Top Bottom