Postage stamp ATCs - BUTTERFLIES Due: March 20

CastleQueen5 - I am assuming that you would like to be signed up as you are subtly asking for 1 of Karr3ll's cards

welcome Karr3ll and Seascape131.

I am going to have to make more cards as I love the fact that more people are sending me 6:6. Truly beautiful butterfly creations from one and all

Don't forget - if you are planning ahead (see the list of proposed swaps at the start of post #1) I am happy to send you some stamps from my collection. We just have to allow postage time between me and you (then you back to me) and creation time in between.

What I never officially signed up? I plan to do every single month. I even bought some Global stamps today.

welcome Fandanie

CastleQueen5 - do you want me to pencil your name in every swap now (I have every sign up sheet already written up to remind me of when I need to load each swap)?

BlancoLobo​ - I will tell you when they arrive

welcome Fandanie

CastleQueen5 - do you want me to pencil your name in every swap now (I have every sign up sheet already written up to remind me of when I need to load each swap)?

BlancoLobo​ - I will tell you when they arrive

Donna- you can pencil me in for the rest of the year. Thanks!! Do you mind if I send multiple sets together? Once I get caught up I may try to do a couple at a time.

Seascape131 - sorry to see you go but thanks for telling me. I hope to see you in some of the future swaps of this series
Haagmm - I will pencil you in for the rest of the series. I don't mind you sending multiple swaps together, just make sure to include address label and postage for each one.

TrailRider​ - lovely to have you join us. If you want to check ahead (see Post#1 for future swaps in this series) I am very happy to send you some of my MANY stamps if you are short on any.

welcome Rachml - both to this swap and to this site. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in this thread or send me a PM - there is no such thing as a 'silly question', if you don't know/understand please ask.

CastleQueen5 - you are now added to all future swaps and I will add you to the first post as a person from whom to get stamps.

Sign me up for Butterflies for sure. I'll be mailing those along with Dogs in the morning, and will include return postage for 2 separate returns.

Betsyg - Your cards are so gorgeous - I actually swooned as I looked at them! They are all wonderful, but I especially love the green card with the Malaysia stamp.

Yes, the backgrounds are napkins, and then rice paper and another layer of napkin, not necessarily the same one. The pink and green ones were actually made from the same napkin. Glad you like them! Thanks for the compliments!

JenUrebel - welcome to both swaps. Don't forget to make a comment in the Dog swap so that you can get rep points - you weren't officially signed up. ;) I will tell you when the cards arrive

Betsyg - great choice of napkins - I would never have guessed that the pink and green backgrounds were from the one napkin. I will tell you when they arrive

pouringdiva - welcome to the swap

Laffqueen - your stunning butterflies flew in today

Back
Top Bottom