Postage stamp ATCs - BUTTERFLIES Due: March 20

My returns arrived today - thanks to nanvan, Spicecat, and laffqueen for their wonderful works of art and thanks to Donnacr for hosting! You Rocks and iTrader have been sent. :)

I received mine today! The cards I received from Karr311, jo.on.the.go and spicecat are all amazing! Thank you for hosting, Donna, and thank you for letting me play.

Rachml​ -you keep asking and I will keep letting you play in the rest of this series and any other swaps I run. Thanks for playing

My cards arrived yesterday, but I am quarantining my mail. I put the envelope, unopened, transferring it carefully without touching it, into to my "quarantine zone". On Wednesday I will open the envelope and pass out the reps and i-trader. I am looking forward to seeing what I received. Meanwhile you can just call me paranoid!

My butterflies are released from quarantine. What a lovely flock. Thanks for hosting Donnacr.

And thanks to these artists:

Laffqueen - Longtail Butterfly
Karr311 - Make a Wish
AngelJoy - 2 of 6, yellow butterfly
Suzi - Yellow and Blue Butterflies
JenUrebel - Love Stamp
RachML - Bhutan

Thank you, Donnacr for hosting and for sending such great returns from jo.on.the.go, fandanie, CastleQueen5, spicecat, BlancoLobo, and Seascape131.

Butterflies fluttered in a couple days ago. Thanks AngelJoy, Fandanie, and Seascape131 for beautiful cards!

Still waiting here in the UK for the butterflies to come in; post in the UK slow, taking more than a week internal, so not sure how long from Australia. Will let you all know when they arrive.

From what I have been tracking of my own mail it has gone out to 4-5 weeks for delivery instead of the 3-4 it used to be - I think mainly because there are fewer flights to and from anywhere.

My butterflies arrived this last week. Work has been crazy and I’ve been wrangling my usual spring barometer migraines. I’ll leave you rocks now!!

Karr3ll- Apparently we love many of the same swaps! I received yourButterfly card with the sheet music background. I can’t leave you more rocks yet because I left you one last time I was online too. Anyway— I love it! Thanks

I know that spicecat and I will be chasing each other's tails with cards coming and going due to the slowness of international mail at the moment but I am going to close this swap so that I can prepare to load 'Flags' next week.

Closing the thread just means that you can't leave a comment - you can still leave iTrader and Rep points by clicking on the appropriate person's name or their 'You rock' button.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom