Star Wars Cantina ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted/Collage ~ Due April 2

Mail call! Bluemorningglory, your cards arrived!

If there is anyone else out there wanting to join, there is only a couple more weeks left!

Hello, all! I am going to shut this swap down to new sign-ups and will ask the mods to move this to the Active forums. I have one...maybe two sets of cards that will be coming in, so I will swap cards out when that happens. I will keep you all posted!

Wolf_moon, your beautiful cards are here!

I read that our city may go to "shelter in place" soon, so I dont know if that means the mail won't run. I have to redo one card because I messed up, but I will try to get everything swapped and mailed by tomorrow.

Cards are swapped - I apologize upfront, because some people did receive multiple cards from one person. I'm sorry - I didnt get as many players as I hoped. However, everyone did receive a mix of Rebellion/good guys and Empire/bad guys, so hopefully you all will love your returns!

Cards are swapped - I apologize upfront, because some people did receive multiple cards from one person. I'm sorry - I didnt get as many players as I hoped. However, everyone did receive a mix of Rebellion/good guys and Empire/bad guys, so hopefully you all will love your returns!

No problem! I'm looking forward to seeing them! :)

Received my wonderful Star Wars cards today from BlueMorningGlory (Modal Node?), Wolf_Moon (Amidala) and jo.on.the.go (Wicket)! Thanks everyone, and Foxglove, for a great swap! Points coming right away! :)

I received my cards a number of days ago but I didn't open the envelope because I was quarantining my mail. What a happy day when I saw what I received.
thanks for hosting Foxglove. And thanks to these artists:
plumhill2001 Jar Jar and Yoda
Wolf_Moon Starfighter and Darth Vader
Foxglove ATAT
Blue Morning Glory Porg

Back
Top Bottom