Star Wars Cantina ~ Hand-drawn/Hand-Painted/Collage ~ Due April 2

Psst. Come join the dark side...:mask:

What is the internal temperature of a Tauntaun?
Luke-warm!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: :notworthy:

Bumping up. What did Yoda say to his sweetheart?
YODA one for me! :cute: :biglaugh:

Plumhill2001, I'm so sorry! I thought I had added you already...your awesome cards came in today, so I will get you put on the list ASAP.

Lurking. I would be doing HD/HP. Let's see how the design phase goes before I sign up. I am thinking about basing my cards on the word "Cantina" in your swap title, and focusing on obscure real or imagined characters that would have been in the dark alcoves of the Cantina in the original 1970s movie.

Bluemorningglory, I hope you're able to join! I absolutely love the idea of using some of the more obscure characters!

Calling all Star Wars fans - the Rebellion needs YOU! Yes, you! There is still time to join and save the galaxy from the evil Empire!

Love the Greedo, Bluemorningglory!

It is a little bit discouraging, but sometimes people make cards at the last minute. The stressy part for me is trying to get enough cards to actually swap out the cards. One person sent in 6 cards, so I hope to have at least 5 more people sending in HD/HP cards (plus the ones I made). I am about to drop the Colllage/Mixed Media group since no one has signed up for that.

If anyone wants to make baby Star Wars characters, Bexmademe has a swap up and running!

I'm lurking with intent.. penciled a Millennium Falcon and started on an X-wing / Tie Fighter card. I just want to make sure I've got the cards done before signing up.

Bluemorningglory, your cards will be awesome as-is! Thank you for joining (and a thank you in advance for hostie goodies! They aren't necessary, but will be put to good use!)

Back
Top Bottom