Hello Spring Swap: Open media. Due April 3, 2020

It's not feeling very springlike outside. The sun's shining and that's deceptive because it's colder than it's been all winter. I am, however, inspired by my lovely camellias that have begun to bloom. 3 are in full bloom and there must be about 30 buds on the bush. A few daffodils have opened as well. And the birds and squirrels are quite playful. So, I'm afraid to say, are the mosquitoes that hatched because of the unseasonable warm weather we had last week.

It's not feeling very springlike outside. The sun's shining and that's deceptive because it's colder than it's been all winter. I am, however, inspired by my lovely camellias that have begun to bloom. 3 are in full bloom and there must be about 30 buds on the bush. A few daffodils have opened as well. And the birds and squirrels are quite playful. So, I'm afraid to say, are the mosquitoes that hatched because of the unseasonable warm weather we had last week.

We have been having cold weather. Of course it is Bay Area cold weather��. We are kind of wimpy...lol.

Karr3ll: Your wonderful art cards have arrived. Love the designs and children. Thanks for the hostess card and page from Alice in Wonderland.

Back
Top Bottom