Hello Spring Swap: Open media. Due April 3, 2020

When I think of spring, I think of green, and flowers, and butterflies, so here are my offerings:

View attachment 213529

I will drop them in tomorrow's mail. sarat, please keep one as a hostess gift. :D

I would like to join this swap and I promise to read all the rules carefully and post my cards carefully and generally not be a PAIN this time.

I think my cards may include an image of a tissue box since I'm suffering from allergies again. Seriously, I love the cards that have been posted here and need to finish my cards and get them sent off soon.

I would like to join this swap and I promise to read all the rules carefully and post my cards carefully and generally not be a PAIN this time.

Big Welcome :yes: Were you a pain last time??? I don't remember any problem with you in my swaps. Glad you jumped in.

I think my cards may include an image of a tissue box since I'm suffering from allergies again. Seriously, I love the cards that have been posted here and need to finish my cards and get them sent off soon.

:twitcy::twitcy::twitcy::twitcy: Yikes! I know this is a bad allergy season--interesting concept of a tissue box. Reminds me of Andy Warhol....That's my other swap LOL

Hello Spring....Daffodils

To me, spring means DAFFODILS.
Those in my back yard have buds and should have yellow blossoms in a few days... but I could not wait, so I painted some:
1_daffodil_a.jpg

1_daffodil_b.jpg

1_daffodil_c.jpg

1_daffodil_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom