Hello Spring Swap: Open media. Due April 3, 2020

TrinaLD: Your wonderful art cards arrived. So creative. I am a big baseball fan (Go A's) and was going to go to Arizona for Spring training. Had to cancel and now am hoping baseball will start in the summer. Guess which hostess card I will pick?:jiggy:

LuLuBlackBeltX: Your awesome art cards have arrived!! :yes: I am so excited that this is your first swap. All went perfectly!! Hope you had fun. And soon you will get art from other players.

CMontalro:Your beautiful art cards arrived. I love the colors and close up flowers. :jiggy:So inspiring. Thanks for the hostess card. It will be hard to choose which one to keep.

LeeBeth: Got your wonderful art cards today. Love the designs and the demensions to them. Thanks for the hostess card. Hope you enjoyed creating.:yes:

Only one possible participant left--will check on status and then can get ready to swap out art cards this weekend. One of my favorite things is to put all the cards out on my table and see the amazing art you have all done.

Last edited:
Went to the Post Office early today and mailed off all the swap art envies. I love my host cards and hope you all enjoy yours. If you want to , please leave "You rock" for the people you got returns from and itrader for me. I left itrader comments for all of you. Hope I didn't miss anyone. I intend to host more swaps during these challenging times.

Thank you sarat for hosting and for the great returns from LuAnnP, BlueMorningGlory, and Karr3ll. I will leave kudos for all soon.

Hi Everybody, I hope your returns are making you smile. Check out the "swap gallery".(It's along the very top of this page next to "gallery". There you will find one of each of the artists cards made in this swap.

Hi Everybody, I hope your returns are making you smile. Check out the "swap gallery".(It's along the very top of this page next to "gallery". There you will find one of each of the artists cards made in this swap. I hope I didn't miss anybody.

Back
Top Bottom