Inspired by Modern Art Swap: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted/Origami/Sew: Due April 10, 2020

I understand that your four examples fall within Modern Art. But I can think of lots of other Modern Artists who inspire me.

I want to be sure that if I create cards inspired by Kandinsky and Miró if they would be appropriate for this swap, or not.

I understand that your four examples fall within Modern Art. But I can think of lots of other Modern Artists who inspire me.

I want to be sure that if I create cards inspired by Kandinsky and Miró if they would be appropriate for this swap, or not.

Yes, they would fall into the Modern Art period.

Count me in on this swap! I am additionally going to look for some different modern art artists that created unique art but may not get the online recognition as much. I have a few chunky art books that give examples of a variety of artists.

Count me in on this swap! I am additionally going to look for some different modern art artists that created unique art but may not get the online recognition as much. I have a few chunky art books that give examples of a variety of artists.

Looking forward to seeing what you find and create.

Here’s the cards I have been working on. I kind of got enamored with Matisse as I hadn’t studied his work before. But a Warhol shoe inspired card snuck in there too. They are pen and/or watercolors.

If these are acceptable, please sign me up.

Here’s the cards I have been working on. I kind of got enamored with Matisse as I hadn’t studied his work before. But a Warhol shoe inspired card snuck in there too. They are pen and/or watercolors.

If these are acceptable, please sign me up.

Love them!! Thanks for posting them so we can continue to be inspired.:yes:

I'd like to join. I do have one question. Are the artists named the only ones we'll be using? I just want to make sure I follow what's expected. Thanks!

Those 4 artists represent different aspects of the Modern art movement ie cubism, pop art, fauvism, modern art. The idea is to be inspired by some or all of and then interpret as you like. I think of it as a broad range--one might not even be able to identify a particular artist. So you don't have to just use these artists.

It is a Hand drawn-hand painted--origami--sewing materials.

Sounds like it would work for you.

Those 4 artists represent different aspects of the Modern art movement ie cubism, pop art, fauvism, modern art. The idea is to be inspired by some or all of and then interpret as you like. I think of it as a broad range--one might not even be able to identify a particular artist. So you don't have to just use these artists.

It is a Hand drawn-hand painted--origami--sewing materials.

Sounds like it would work for you.

Thank you very much! I do love all the artists and movements you mentioned. I'm definitely in.

I have fallen in love with Fauvism! Did my cards arrive? Our local post lady passed away after a car wreck. Sad place there now as a new person is breaking in! Hope y’all are creating away and enjoying this as much as I did!

I have fallen in love with Fauvism! Did my cards arrive? Our local post lady passed away after a car wreck. Sad place there now as a new person is breaking in! Hope y’all are creating away and enjoying this as much as I did!

They just arrived today! Love them. They are so creative. Thanks for the hostess card. Always appreciated.:spinny:

Back
Top Bottom