Inspired by Modern Art Swap: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted/Origami/Sew: Due April 10, 2020

I am so sorry but I will have to withdraw, as I have had gall bladder surgery and ongoing pancreatitis and I won't be well enough :( Gutted, as I loved this topic!

I am so sorry but I will have to withdraw, as I have had gall bladder surgery and ongoing pancreatitis and I won't be well enough :( Gutted, as I loved this topic!

I am sorry you won't be playing with us but glad you are recovering from your surgery. Hope you feel better soon.:yes:

Here are my cards. I will mail them to you tomorrow. Thanks for hosting! :)
Top-fabric (sew) Twinkle, Landscape
Bottom- Fox, Pabla

Attachments

• IMG_20200211_230859.jpg
    IMG_20200211_230859.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 27
Lucky me--lots of eye-candy this weekend. Blueangel: Love your art cards. Great inspirations. Big thanks for the hostess card.

Last edited:
OMG! Essy--your cards are phenomenal. You did some sewing art cards. :spinny: Haven't seen that in a long time. The others are wonderful too. -Great colors and design. Thanks for the hostess card.

Awe, thank you sarat for your kind words! :) So happy you like them and they arrived for you :jiggy: Thanks for hosting!

I had fun with Matisse...

I had too much fun with these:

1_matisse_icarus_bro.jpg

Icarus's Brother Preferred Feeding the Birds

1_matisse_dinos.jpg

If Matisse made Valentines for dinosaurs...

2_matisse_dance_1.jpg

Sadly, The Dance as an ATC lost much of its power.
(Two versions of this in the Gallery. One for the host!)

I'll get these in the mail tomorrow.

I had too much fun with these:

1_matisse_icarus_bro.jpg

Icarus's Brother Preferred Feeding the Birds

1_matisse_dinos.jpg

If Matisse made Valentines for dinosaurs...

2_matisse_dance_1.jpg

Sadly, The Dance as an ATC lost much of its power.
(Two versions of this in the Gallery. One for the host!)

I'll get these in the mail tomorrow.

So glad you posted them. Always enjoy seeing in advance the creations that arrive in the mail. :wub:They are awesome. I like the humor and creative inspirations.

Back
Top Bottom