ALTERED p o s t a g e s t a m p swap - Due March 20

these lovely, awesome cards are going postal tomorrow!

i regret having to end this swap during this most difficult time!!

please post to this thread when you receive your returns, if you would!!!

many, many thanks to everyone for playing in this swap!!!!

My returns have arrived! Thanks to mwilding, Joamosatcharterdotnet, and fandanie for super cool cards!! Love them :)
A special thanks to mwilding for hosting a fun swap!

Got my very clever and beautiful cards today from SpottedCrow (Thoreau), Kar3ll (I'd like to announce...) and Sweetgypsy (creativity takes courage)! Love them all so much! Thanks, everyone, and thanks mwilding for a really great swap! (And for the pretty stamps!) Points coming right up! :)

Last edited:
nanvan, i don't know how to add a link, but .... if you go to the top of this page : home, forum, gallery, swap gallery...
cliick on "swap gallery" and go down to 2020 swaps, and there we are!

Received some fun cards yesterday from JenUrebel, Ancient Planter, and Plumhill2001. Thanks for the wonderful art and the fun swap!

Thank you, mwilding for hosting and for the great returns from nanvan, Mandaloolee, and Lucie.

Last edited:
After several days without any mail at all, at last Happy Mail arrived today! Fabulous returns from JenUrebel (Harvey Milk), Jo Amos (Whale Watcher) and Karr3ll (Happy) - you ladies are the greatest! And super big thanks to our hostess, mwilding! Off to leave YouRocks and ITrader.

Back
Top Bottom