POSTAGE STAMP APCs and/or BIRD APCs 8’s. Due March 10, 2020

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - March 10, 2020
Signup date - March 3, 2020
Number of Cards - 4:4 (One group) or 8:8 (Both groups)
Number of participants - Unlimited
Media - open, must be attached to a 2½ x 3½ playing card and the top left number/suit must be showing
(no bulky embellishments please!)

Postage Stamp APCs and/or Bird APCs - 8’s - Due March 10, 2020
**This is an opportunity to complete your deck. **

This will be a 4:4 swap - that is, you will send in a full set of four (♥, ♦, ♣, ♠) Postage Stamp theme and/or Bird theme and get a full set in return.

Postage Stamps - Theme is open as long as there is at least one real postage stamp somewhere on the card.

Birds - Theme is birds, at least one bird must be present somewhere predominantly on the card.

You may join one or both groups, sending a full set of appropriately-themed for each group you join.

Please note:
- Real playing cards must be used.
- APCs must be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5". Note this is POKER size, not bridge size! (Wrongly sized cards will be returned).
- Cards must have one of each suit (incorrect cards will be returned. It makes swapping very difficult.)
- The top left suit and number must be visible/uncovered.
- Flat embellishments only please.
- Please include username and origin (state and/or country) on a small piece of paper attached the back of all APCs.
- Originals only - no copies or prints. (Cards can be duplicates as long as they're still individually created and we have more than 5 people in your group.

US players: send me a mailing label and a forever stamp, if you're doing both groups you need to send another forever stamp.

International players: send me a mailing label and $1 USD for one group (or $2 for both groups)

which group would you like? or both

Postage Stamps

Suzi ~Arrived
plumhill2001 ~Arrived
Karr3ll ~Arrived
BlancoLobo ~Arrived
Donnacr ~Arrived
AngelJoy ~Arrived
pouringdiva ~Arrived
Haagmm ~Arrived

Birds

Suzi ~Arrived
plumhill2001 Arrived
Karr3ll ~Arrived
Donnacr ~Arrived
AngelJoy ~Arrived
barbwat ~Arrived
pouringdiva ~Arrived

Last edited:
Here are my postage stamps for this swap - on the mail today.
The blue design at the front is an actual stamp with its display backing. Whilst in Indonesia it cost me R20,000 to mail anything and I had just bought a new collection of stamps before my husband was transferred. These R5,000 stamps celebrate 'Traditional textile of Indonesia' - just like the Scottish tartans, Indonesian patterns reflect the area that you come from. Where we lived, in eastern Borneo (Kalimantan Timur) the pattern was a squid and you could actually count the 10 legs on the stylised pattern.
The background of each card is an enlarged version of another set of stamps which were actual textile patterns (see thumbnail)
2_img340.jpg
2_img341.jpg
1_img342.jpg
1_img343.jpg
1_img344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom