The daily life adventures of the wacky waving inflatable tube man - Due March 20th

I love your set weaver!!! Prom has to be my favorite on so many levels, but every single card is delightful! You had some great ideas! That turkey dinner they all look so excited about. Squee! I like that you kept their smiles bright too... it looks ... I don’t know... friendlier? Happier? I darkened mine, for depth I guess. But there’s no depth on a flat tube man. If I were to do mine over I would go with bright white smiles like yours. :-D

But I mailed mine Saturday. So I won’t be changing them at all.

I love your set weaver!!! Prom has to be my favorite on so many levels, but every single card is delightful! You had some great ideas! That turkey dinner they all look so excited about. Squee! I like that you kept their smiles bright too... it looks ... I don’t know... friendlier? Happier? I darkened mine, for depth I guess. But there’s no depth on a flat tube man. If I were to do mine over I would go with bright white smiles like yours. :-D

But I mailed mine Saturday. So I won’t be changing them at all.

Thanks so much! i thought it added a bit more to the humor of it to have them keep their perpetually happy expression throughout any and all situations. i absolutely adore yours. seriously. i was planning to beg and plead for one of yours. the kite flying one is my absolute favorite but they are all brilliant. i love the different facial expressions and i wouldnt change a single thing about them.

I've popped everyone's cards in the outgoing mail slot this morning!

Don't forget to leave "you rock!" reputation points for the players you receive cards from and itrader for your host (myself)!

Thank you everyone for participating! I hope you enjoy your returns!

{FTF} First to find returns in my mailbox! Woot! What a fun find that was too! Thank you onaki for a brilliant swap! I’m off to leave rep points now. :)

Back
Top Bottom