Flower People hand drawn hand painted due April 9th

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -9th April- CLOSED EARLY
Signup/withdraw date - none but please keep me informed.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

I ran this swap a few years ago and it was really popular. Here is round 2!

To make your cards you will need to draw your own 'flower people' by humanising flowers, that is by adding whimsical faces and if you like add additional body parts to your flower to make a flower person or character.

If you are struggling to imagine your own flower people, or if preferred, alternatively you can draw a character ( for example -human, fairy, elf) with a flower.

Use your imagination, you can draw what ever type of character you like.

So your choice 'flower people' or people/characters with flowers. Have fun!

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn or hand painted, flat embellishments/mixed media are allowed BUT the main character and the majority of the elements must be hand drawn (50-75% handdrawn). You could choose to add a collage background for example.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards).
3. Cards must be fully coloured (no white backgrounds)
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
1. The due date is 9th April. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. No postage no returns, sorry I cannot afford to return at my own expense.

I will add my completed cards for the swap below as I make them-

Players-
0- BexMadeMe
1- Essy
2- Lazyshadows- unable to post
3- Aginghippychic
4- artbymee

5- Onaki- withdrawn
6- Mrs.Alderman
7- derakisu
8- Bluevioletz
9- Elephangaroo- withdrawn.