Postage stamp ATCs - TRANSPORT Due: Apr 20

spicecat's gorgeous cards have finally arrived (with no marks on the envelope to indicate where they have been holidaying) - they are all made using UK stamps so are quite different to all the others.

My returns have arrived! Thanks Donnacr for hosting another awesomely fun swap and Thank you for the hot air balloon card, JenUrebel thant you for the Adventure transport card and Haagman for the double decker bus card! Off to leave itrader and you rocks!

Wonderful returns from Plumhill2001, NancyL, and jenUrebel! Thanks to you all and our super host, Donnacr!

I received my returns on Friday. Wanted to give rep and iTrader yesterday but Microsoft kicked me off. and we failed the first go round of getting back on. So, surprising we succeeded today.

Thanks, Donna for hosting this. I recd cards from Amy si, VickiZ and AngelJoy to whom I was unable to give rep points.

so glad that the returns are starting to arrive.
I think that is the most nerve-racking time of being a Host -waiting for them to arrive at their new homes.

Got some great Transport cards today! Thanks to Suzi (Corvette), Vicki Z (planes, trains and automobiles), and Haagmm (double decker bus)! Love them all! Thanks Donnacr for persevering through all of this! And I love the stamp you put on your envelope! :) Off to give points.

My cards arrived yesterday. Thanks donnacr for hosting and for sending great returns from NancyL, Karr3ll, Haaggm, Suzi, JenURebel, and donnacr. I will leave thanks for all soon.

Back
Top Bottom