Artist of My Heart - Open Media Due April 3

Redplantlady and Mwilding, I've got you both on the list!

Everyone, please PM me for my address. It hasn't changed in a year (Austin) so if you've gotten it within that time, it is still the same.

Here are my cards
Top: The Meadow (artist Bobby Chip digital bobert on Instagram), Dino (artist Pablo Picasso)
Bottom: Jane & Jack (artist Margaret Keane), In the Woods (artist Ivana Flores)

Attachments

• IMG_20200301_214208.jpg
    IMG_20200301_214208.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 21
Artists of my Heart

I will be mailing these tomorrow:
1_shephad.jpg

"If E.H. Shepard Illustrated Pokemon Cards"
I wanted to recognize a favorite illustrator of children's books.
1_bob.jpg

"Inspired by Bob..."
I think Bob Ross did more to celebrate the Joy of ART than anyone who came before him.
1_cooney.jpg

"Empowered by the Art Sherpa"
Designed by Cinnamon Cooney (theartsherpa.com) and painted by LuAnn Pepperwood. As a modern artist who has enriched the lives of MANY, Cinnamon must go on my list of “Artists of the Heart.”
1_monet.jpg

"Inspired by Monet"
Toss-up between Van Gogh and Monet... Van Gogh for the life story, Monet for the simple joy.

I realize I never officially signed up, but I am posting that I wont be able to play.

I wrote this in another swap.

I am not going to get this done. Hubby is sick with the flu, I have been cleaning and sanitizing all day in-between breaks. So I am going to withdraw and feel less pressure to get into my craft room.

BTW< I have been sleeping on the couch two nights in a row. UGH! that is not comfortable. and my dog who cant live without me had to join me. Hubby is feeling some better but really he is back in bed sleeping trying to be a strong big man and failing.

I'm so sorry you can't join but even more so that hubby isn't well. I totally get how you have to just cut back on some things... I had a mad dash deadline at work this week and didn't sleep well from all the stess... I didn't even get a single video up to my YT channel! But priorities... :) Adulting... :)

Yep it was wise to drop from the swap. Today I am on the couch drinking tea with lemon and honey. If I dont drink coffee in the morning, I know I am not feeling well. I also ate Instant oatmeal, the food I hate, but have been known to eat after surgeries. So yep it is my turn to feel blech!
Just really tired and weak. nothing much else. OH and no appetite. I didnt eat dinner last night, I am sure my waistline will thank me later.

Mail Call! I've received cards from Essy, plumhill2001, and LuAnnP. You've all done a beautiful job on your cards... And thank you all for the lovely host cards!

Plumhill2001 - I see your extra and yes, the Shepard IS up to standard. What would you like for me to do? I now have FIVE of your cards! :)

Mail Call! I've received cards from Essy, plumhill2001, and LuAnnP. You've all done a beautiful job on your cards... And thank you all for the lovely host cards!

Plumhill2001 - I see your extra and yes, the Shepard IS up to standard. What would you like for me to do? I now have FIVE of your cards! :)

Huh?!? I sent you five? I only see four in my pictures above. I'm confused, lol. Not unusual. If there's an extra, once you've taken a hostess card, just return with my other returns. But I don't remember sending five. I'm in too many swaps. I'm starting to lose it, lol. :eek::wub:

Plumhill - that's because I've lost my mind... it wasn't you. LOL

Ok... Let's start again... LuAnnP! I see your extra and yes, the Shepard IS up to standard. What would you like for me to do? I now have FIVE of your cards! Holy smokes I'm losing it...

here are my cards, coming your way this week:

IMG_2117.jpg
IMG_2115 (1).jpg inspired by jean michel basquiat

IMG_2114 (1).jpg
IMG_2113 (1).jpg inspired by egon schiele

so many artists, so little time!

Back
Top Bottom