APC SHOES Open Medium Due April 30th 2020

Media
Due April 30th 2020

Withdrawal Date April 20th, 2020

Cards 4:4. possible 8:8 if we fill up with more than 13 players.

Open Medium: Mixed media, postage stamps, rubber stamped images, Zentangles, hand drawn, hand painted are all acceptable.

For this swap you will create 4 APCs with the theme of shoes or footwear. Please make "Shoes" the focal point of the card, not just someone wearing shoes. Most of wear shoes. Human shoes not horse shoes. Snowshoes, slippers, hiking books, flip flops, sandals, tennis shoes, converse, cleats, High heels, ballerina shoes, Mary Janes, Mens shoes, baby shoes, Get the idea?

Oh sure I want a hostess card, but they are not required to play.

You will be assigned one Number from the deck. You will get back 4 random apcs, and possibly a few surprises.

Please make sure your APCS are not bridge cards, which are smaller. I can't swap those, and they will be returned to you. Playing cards that measure 2.5 wide and 3.5 high are acceptable.

If you not familiar with the APC movement, we are going to leave the top LEFT corner exposed or visible.

On the back of your cards please add your name, AFA user name, and other contact info.

TO SIGN UP please state: I promise to measure my playing cards before starting, and state My favorite shoes are...

Mailing info. PM me for my address, if you dont have it saved. I haven't moved in 17 years. Include either a SASE envelope with enough postage for over an ounce AND for non machinable 85 cents. AND a sticky large address label. It may cost more if you are sending 8 cards. Keep that in mind.

International players: I will take $1 USA or a Global USA stamp, Or your countries postage equivalent or your countries $1 equivalent. I am not too picky about this. It may cost more than $1.20 for me to mail to you, If you are trading 8, it will be over $2.24, Please include a large address label.

No silent swappers, You must post that you intend to play or are lurking, that you have mailed and that you have received your returns. You must RATE with You rocks, the artists who made the cards in your return envelope. You can give me itrader, as it is one way I know your cards have arrived home to you.

ACES. Karr3ll loves VANS has over 50 pairs R 2/24 cards
ACES set 2. , Judylee Loves Chuck Taylors has a low cut pair with a shiny star R 4/13
TWOS SUZI loves all shoes including garden clogs SHOES R 3/19
THREES Lalka, loves moccasins and Minnetonka SHOE Cards R 4/30
FOURS. Allegrae R 3/26
FIVES cmcarli loves sandals to shoe of her sparkly toes. R 2/27
SIXES Nanvan loves sandals too, Clarke Artisans SHOE CARDS r 4/13
SEVENS Joamosatcharterdotnet loves pink piggy house slippers. SHOE cards R
EIGHTS LucyMC loves old fashioned style shoes AND hobnail boots, Doc Martens, heels, flip flops, babies' shoes .. shoe cardsR 5/14
NINES CastleQueen5 I love BLINGY "hooker" shoes, the kind when you see them you think, only a hooker or stripper could wear those and not be in pain after 5 minutes.
TENS catladybj loves vintage, and witchy shoes and cat shoes. R 4/28
JACKS Dsign49 R 3/14
QUEEN DONNACR SHOE CARDS
KINGS Kehlenn loves cowboy boots. R 4/23

Last edited:
Thank you for the invite! Please sign me up! I promise to measure my playing cards before starting, and My favorite shoes are...VANS! there are so many designs, which is why I own over 50 pair, and wear them ALL, on different days of course!
Hoping for lots of players, to be able to make 2 sets!!!

Yay!! Thanks for the invite. I love APC’s and shoes are a fun theme. Please sign me up. I promise to measure my cards before starting and my favorite shoes are Chuck Taylors. I just bought a new pair- black low cuts with shiny stars. They are super cute!

Fun theme and the due date works for me! BTW, I will obey the APC size rule and some of my favorites are moccasins (every color and style; but Minnetonka have been my true love for 30 years!) :)

Thank you for the invite! Please sign me up! I promise to measure my playing cards before starting, and My favorite shoes are...VANS! there are so many designs, which is why I own over 50 pair, and wear them ALL, on different days of course!
Hoping for lots of players, to be able to make 2 sets!!!

I have black crew Vans socks, that my daughter insisted she needed for Christmas one year. Then she never wore them. And was going to give them away, brand new. I wear them. She was really into Van shoes back then.

Castlequeen I’ve been wearing Vans for over 30 years (aging myself ...bout to turn 51, st pattys day, ouch) I love all the colors! And the socks are so thick/comfy I wear them also! This is such a fun swap idea! I want a full deck :) I’ll have to ask for “shoes” in future PAT swaps

Castlequeen I’ve been wearing Vans for over 30 years (aging myself ...bout to turn 51, st pattys day, ouch) I love all the colors! And the socks are so thick/comfy I wear them also! This is such a fun swap idea! I want a full deck :) I’ll have to ask for “shoes” in future PAT swaps

yes, I was running out of themes for decks, and thought I would love a deck featuring various shoes. so it will also be future themes for me.

And I agree the black Van socks I got from my daughter that I paid through the nose for, are excellent socks and worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom