APC SHOES Open Medium Due April 30th 2020

I would love to sign up but I have a question - what the heck are Vans? I only know them as automobiles. . .

Forgot to say that my favourite shoes are sandals. Could have something to do with the fact that our Winter lows MAY get under 20C (68F) for maybe a week or two in the year - not a lot of call for warm and snuggly in that weather. :D

Last edited:
I would love to sign up but I have a question - what the heck are Vans? I only know them as automobiles. . .

Forgot to say that my favourite shoes are sandals. Could have something to do with the fact that our Winter lows MAY get under 20C (68F) for maybe a week or two in the year - not a lot of call for warm and snuggly in that weather. :D

I am so glad you joined us.

Vans are a type of Skater shoes. Very colorful very durable, and can be pricey. Skaters are skateboarders. Vans also makes skateboards. Hmmm coincidence, I think not.

https://www.vans.com

I tried to make a card on the weekend, but forgot that it was an APC, not an ATC and wasn't able to salvage it. I have a limited number of shoe images and now all the thrift stores are closed due to Covid19, so I have to go through my boxes and bags of images to see what I can find. I thought this would be easy, but now I'm not so sure. LOL!

I tried to make a card on the weekend, but forgot that it was an APC, not an ATC and wasn't able to salvage it. I have a limited number of shoe images and now all the thrift stores are closed due to Covid19, so I have to go through my boxes and bags of images to see what I can find. I thought this would be easy, but now I'm not so sure. LOL!

Oh no. Let me see what I can send you.

I am going to go work on my Cats and my umbrella cards for Suzi's two swaps. then I might start on these soon. I am making a list in order of the swaps I signed up for.

Of course,I dont have to mail mine, so I can put it off. I guess.

I also have that DOOR swap, which is going to be so fun that Vicky Z started. SO off to create.

How is it going? I am so hoping no one drops out. Yes, that is a motherly guilt trip. But we are such a small group that I want to make sure we have a variety of cards to swap.

SO again, how is its going. I found a fun red boot image in some random stuff today. I am OMG!!! I love it. maybe I can copy it, because I only have the one image. it was cut from a celebrity type magazine. Very Pretty woman hooker type boots.

CQ5, I didn't mail my cards for this swap until today - I meant to mail them last Friday, but decided not to go out until Saturday and then, when I went to the post office, it was closed - it's always been open on Saturday, but had a note on the door saying they were closed on Saturdays now due to CoVid19. So ... I had to go back today. They're on their way. I think they should make it by the deadline - hope so!

I've been reading that the USPS is in danger of having to shut down by June because they did not get any of the emergency funding and aren't making as much money due to the virus. Hope this doesn't happen! Can't imagine what that would do to our trading.

Oh Nanvan, I am sure your cards will arrive in time. It seems like your mail is getting through faster. I sure hope the USPS doesnt close down.

I also saw the USPS is asking for more pay. That is BS. There job has not really changed all that much. They deliver the mail and have limited interaction doing so. The hazard might come from handling the mail, but my goodness, they get paid enough anyway.

Back
Top Bottom