Mushroom Girls, HandDrawn/HandPainted or open media ~ April 15

2020-4-6_61048.jpg

1. Parachute travel
2.arrowhead mushroom
3.sweet poi-sin mushroom
4. Spotted mushroom

They're open/mixed media and can you please pm me your mailing address please thank you I will mail it asap like tomorrow :)

Tandy, your lovely cards are here! Thanks for the hostie :) I haven't received any postage from you yet - were you planning to use PayPal?

3moffday2, your cards are here! Thanks for the hostie :)

Just waiting for a couple more sets of cards to arrive. I'm so impressed with the cards for this swap, they're really creative! I'll try and get a picture of them all together :)

Hi all, wanted to give you an update about returns for this swap: I've had covid symptoms for a while now, so I've been in quarantine. I'm mostly recovered (finally!), but I can't leave my house until the symptoms are completely gone, not even to go to the mailbox. As soon as my symptoms are completely gone, I'll get returns in the mail, and I'll let you know when that happens. I'm hoping it will be soon!

I'm also still waiting on 2 sets of cards to arrive, from Gilgar and DebbaPeot - Canada Post is extremely backed up right now, so the delays aren't surprising. If these cards arrive before I've recovered, I'll obviously include them in the regular swap. If they aren't, I'll need to prioritize getting returns out, but I can swap cards between the two of you (and maybe make some extra cards to swap as well). I'll keep you two updated about this.

If anyone has any concerns/requests (eg, if you'd like me to wait an extra week of not having symptoms before mailing your returns, etc), just let me know! As a reminder, covid can't travel through the mail - the virus doesn't last long on paper - but I'm happy to add some extra accommodations if you're worried. Hope you're all staying healthy!

DebbaPeot, your fab cards arrived safely! Thanks for the hostie :)

Gilgar, still waiting on your set, I'm afraid.

Ok, returns are in the mail today! Thanks for your patience everyone, and stay healthy :)

I received awesome returns today from Derakisu, bluevioletz and DebbaPeot!!! I love them all! Fun swap, y'all!!! Thank you so much for hosting, zilliah!

I've got mine! Just been letting them sit in quarantine for a while because that's what I do now in this world we live in. I'll be leaving iTraders and rep points shortly!

Yay, glad they arrived! Thanks for joining the swap :)

I'll close the swap in a couple days if no one is still waiting :)

Back
Top Bottom