The Easter Bilby-Australian Animal Swap HandDrawn/Paint+other media, due April 24th

aw, shucks~
i tried drawing a small furry mammal last month and wasn't too happy with it. but now I see that that was just practice. and these are just practice, too. it all just takes practice!

bumping!

and extending the range of the animals to Papua New Guinea and surrounding Oceania!

but honestly, if all yall wanna do is koalas and kangaroos, that's fine! no need to over-think it!

and again: if you have the inclination to do fiber art or print making / stamping, lets see it! (the stamps do need to be your own design, though!)

hey guys, just about 12 more days to sign up ! :,)

and if you miss it: I will probably re-format and try this swap theme again in 6 months or something, so we'll see

Sorry but ill have to withdraw from the swap....I'm getting the feeling my cards won't reach you in time! Sorry for any problems this may cause! Maybe the next time!

@wolf_moon I can wait a little longer for your cards. I tried sending you a message earlier in the month and asked if you were still participating, because I had kind of thought you'd send cards for my swap along with my returns from yours, but didn't hear back. sorry for the breakdown in communication! :( I didn't want to badger anyone but suspected everyone who was going to participate already had sent in. learning experience. :/

Back
Top Bottom