Behind Door #1, Door #2, Door #3 -- Due May 08, 2020

FAB cards, BluSkyHare.
I just sent you my address so you can mail these beauties to me.
I cannot wait to see what is hiding behind the doors!

Hi VickiZ and everyone else. I'm finally back up and functioning - mostly. I've been socked with a sinus thing and allergies since mid February, possibly earlier. None of my regular remedies seemed to work, so I finally got a phone appointment with the doctor and he gave me some meds to take and some other stuff to do.

I'm finally feeling less foggy, although my eyes are still itchy and swollen and tired.

I'm loving the cards here and will be working on my cards this weekend and expect to mail them by next week. I'm trying to bundle my mailings into one trip that includes a trip to the grocery since we have a USPS in the store.

Hope everyone is well!

Hi VickiZ and everyone else. I'm finally back up and functioning - mostly. I've been socked with a sinus thing and allergies since mid February, possibly earlier. None of my regular remedies seemed to work, so I finally got a phone appointment with the doctor and he gave me some meds to take and some other stuff to do.

I'm finally feeling less foggy, although my eyes are still itchy and swollen and tired.

Welcome back.
You were missed. Good to hear you are feeling less foggy.

I'm loving the cards here and will be working on my cards this weekend and expect to mail them by next week. I'm trying to bundle my mailings into one trip that includes a trip to the grocery since we have a USPS in the store.

Looking forward to seeing your cards.
It is a good idea to bundle trips and go out as little as possible.
That is what is being recommended,and is what seems the safest.

Hope everyone is well!

I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

I'm loving these cards! Now I'm 100% up and running since I got some allergy eye drops for my eyes. I made my first card yesterday, but I don't think the quality is good enough to send. I'll scan a picture later.

Yes, VickiZ, I'm bundling as many things into 1 location that I can. My local grocery store has a USPS and excellent produce. I go there when I need to check postage amounts or have a small package to send.

Take good care of your selves and your families and your friends!

Thanks for letting me know, BluSkyHare.
I will watch for your cards and let you know when they arrive.

I worked all day yesterday and most of the evening, the first day without any necessary naps (yay) in about 1 1/2 months. I finished 3 more cards and will scan later today. I'm still working on some ideas since I have time to go. Enjoying the challenge and the process!

IMG_20200406_0001.jpg - The Market - Covid 19 (couldn't help myself on this one)
IMG_20200406_0004.jpg - The Market - opened
IMG_20200406_0002.jpg - Through the Garden Gate Windows (closed - several doors/windows open)
IMG_20200406_0003.jpg - Jacket Eats (closed - a door and 2 windows open)

Last edited:
I worked all day yesterday and most of the evening, the first day without any necessary naps (yay) in about 1 1/2 months. I finished 3 more cards and will scan later today. I'm still working on some ideas since I have time to go. Enjoying the challenge and the process!

Thanks for posting, TrinaLD.
FAB cards

Thanks Vicki, they definitely look better in person. There are secrets behind the doors and windows. I was practicing my collage and mixed media skills. I'm going to work on some more and see what I end up sending off. These are so fun.

Back
Top Bottom