Behind Door #1, Door #2, Door #3 -- Due May 08, 2020

Glad the cards arrived safely. The "homemade" paper is plastic mesh from an orange bag glued to cardstock and crumpled tissue paper glued over it.

Received my FANTASTIC door cards today! Thanks to joamosatcharterdotnet (Welcome Home), Vicki Z (live), and AngelJoy (The Mystery Machine)! Great job, everyone! Points coming right up! :)

And thanks for hosting, Vicki! :wubclub:

(Fast mail between southern and northern Minnesota!!)

I got my doors too. Thank you oh queen of the hosts. You sure did do a nice job of matching up my cat likes with my returns. I also appreciate the 2 zebra magazine images you sent to me. I got cards from Monica, a dreamer behind the door; Joamosatcharterdotnet, a cat on the front; and RebeccaG, a cat behind the door.

Oh my gosh, I don't know what time the mailman came last night (it was after 7 p.m.). I was THRILLED to see my cards in the mailbox. Many thanks to Wahmbrenda, Vicki Z, and Monica. I love the cards. Off to leave I-trader and You Rocks! You all rock!!!!

Our mail has been showing up later, and later, and later.
I thought it was just me......

I asked the postmistress when I picked up mail today, and she said anything delivered before 8PM is considered "same day delivery"
Hmmmmm

Thanks, VickiZ for hosting and for great returns from WAHMBrenda, arbymee, and joamosatcharterdotnet.

Just got my mail!

Can't seem to upload pictures to share but I love the cards I got back!!

Thanks CastleQueen5, CMOntalvo and VickiZ <3

Great swap!

When/if my cards ever arrive please feel free to keep them all. If you can just tell me their arrival date so that I can update my records - they were mailed on April 15

Unfortunately, your cards have not yet arrived, as I mentioned to you in my recent PM.
Since this delay is completely due to the Coronavirus, in that PM I also explained to you that I planned to trade out your cards with hostie cards and cards of my own design to assure you received returns, whenever your cards arrived.

I noticed that is how you have been handling your late arriving cart sets sent in for your postage stamp swaps, and I was following your wise and very thoughtful example.

Thank you for your offer to keep your cards, which is very gracious, particularly since your cards are always a welcome addition to my collection......but we have already been chatting about this situation and I do have things under control.

Donnacr, your cards arrived in today's mail.
Since you said you mailed them 4/15, that makes SEVEN WEEKS to get here, which is a new record.
They REALLY took the scenic route!...although there are no markings on the envy to tell me where they stopped.....
The Covid-19 situation has affected so many things, including mail transit time.

These are all GORGEOUS CARDS!!!!
And well worth the wait.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.

My "Door cards" arrived today. THANK YOU! I'm off to write "You Rocks" for three fabulous artists.

Back
Top Bottom