Trash to Treasure's Sweet 16 ~ due May 16, 2020

I was in a t2t frenzy after I got my envelope on Saturday. Here are my cards:

View attachment 213641

I love all the colors. I would love any of those. I have a very small cupcake atc collection. I just adore cupcake atcs, they are just too cute. In Real life, I would not eat a cupcake, and would not be too tempted. Now cheesecake is another story, but I dont really have nor want cheesecake atcs.

Ok that is so true with two more themes. I love purses. I love to buy purses. I have more than enough purses. but I dont really love purse atcs. Maybe because they are too cutesy or hmmm... girly. And a purse is a large tool or bottomless pit to me. I do love shoe atc cards and have a ton of them. But I am not a shoe person. I wear comfy cushiony Tennis shoes mainly and flat house shoes around. my house to protect my feet from... mainly a stray piece of cat litter in the garage or hallway. UGH TIM I know, but we have 4 cats so we have 4 litter boxes.

all that to say I love you cards! Man coffee makes me chatty.

Those are lovely, aginghippychic!

*hangs head in shame* I haven't even fully gone through the envelope yet...

Got my envie full of goodies today. Identified most of the items, but not sure what these 2 are?

I had 2 items not checked off my list - 11 Green shipping plastic thing and #26 Miscellaneous item. Is that what these items are?

Got my envie full of goodies today. Identified most of the items, but not sure what these 2 are?

I had 2 items not checked off my list - 11 Green shipping plastic thing and #26 Miscellaneous item. Is that what these items are?

Nanvan that 1st one is the green shipping plastic thing. If you ever see cardboard boxes strapped closed with white, clear or yellow plastic binding that is what you got but in green. I have found that they will take paint and inks.

CQ5, did yours come yet? Hopefully today for me! We are getting a little preview of some of the items.

Yay!! Mine arrived! Just went through the items checking them off the list, and came to an item I don’t see listed. It looks like it came off a tea box - and I don’t have that Royal stamp piece.

Yes, CiCi, nanvan is correct. Your misc. item is the tea box piece. Some people may have received similar items for the misc. item, but most will be the only of its kind in the swap :)

I got my envelope today. My misc item was a playing card from a very unique deck, it had 6 swords. I like it. I plan to keep it as I keep things like this for no apparent reason. Just to keep.

You did a great job on the list PREX.

Last edited:
Wow....I received my Envie. This is gonna be fun. My mystery item is a Deco/Stickers 60 Pieces Mo-Card. Cool. Japanese Text on it as well.
All items are checked off. Now to get my Creative Cap on.
Thanks so much prex

Back
Top Bottom