March PAT/Pick A Theme/ATCs/Open/Due: May 16, 2020

Mail Call!!!

ThouArtDelyrias ATCs are in & thank you for the cool license plate sticker!

ruthe Your ATCs came in, too. Thanks for the post cards. I like post cards!!

Okay, I have all the ATCs in for Groups 1 & 2 so will be getting these out in the mail in the next day or so except for casivonmir's. Be on the lookout:D

Oh no, I am worried about the cards in my Group 2. I just noticed that it looks like all the cards in my group were mailed on May 1st. It is now the 12th and I have still not received them. If they have gone astray in the mail, I will be so bummed! According to pictures posted, all my little red schoolhouses have been so wonderful.

Oh no, I am worried about the cards in my Group 2. I just noticed that it looks like all the cards in my group were mailed on May 1st. It is now the 12th and I have still not received them. If they have gone astray in the mail, I will be so bummed! According to pictures posted, all my little red schoolhouses have been so wonderful.

Oh, no. Well, let's give it a little bit more time & see if they show up. We'll think of something if they don't....

aginghippychic, I tried to send you a private message but I got a message back saying your mail box quota has too many messages. If you can delete some I'll try sending the message again. Thanks!!

Okay, I need to get something off my chest . Vent session!! The PAT host has quite a few duties when hosting a PAT & providing supplies & postage due for other artists is not one of them. For future swaps (except for international artists) if you do not send a return envelope I will not send your ATCs to you until I get one from you. I kind of just don't have the energy & time to be taking care of those kinds of things. It just starts adding up over time & this is supposed to be fun!!
Okay, vent session over. Thank you!!!

Mail Call!!!

yonawrites Your ATCs have arrived. Thank you for the cool flower zentangle!! Very nice.

Allegrae Your ATCs are in, too. I really like the cat coin; thank you!!

Another day hoping for cards to appear in my mailbox, and no dice. Wonder where they are!? I know you don’t have an answer to that, Ferretgirl, my frustration is mostly because of the wonderful pics posted of my cards made by my group partners. How often does every single card by a group member make you go “Wow, I love that”! I guess I should count myself lucky that I haven’t personally had any mailing losses since joining, in 2015. Maybe tomorrow....or Saturday....

Another day hoping for cards to appear in my mailbox, and no dice. Wonder where they are!? I know you don’t have an answer to that, Ferretgirl, my frustration is mostly because of the wonderful pics posted of my cards made by my group partners. How often does every single card by a group member make you go “Wow, I love that”! I guess I should count myself lucky that I haven’t personally had any mailing losses since joining, in 2015. Maybe tomorrow....or Saturday....

Let's keep our fingers crossed:twitcy: Also, your partners may need to verify your address...

I received the most beautiful returns today. Thank you to Ferretgirl for hosting a fun swap and to my fellow players.

Got my cards today! Thank you Ferretgirl and everyone in Group 2!

Okay, so Donna's ATCs have not showed up yet & we don't know for sure when they will so I am going to go ahead & send the last few groups their returns out. I will send Donna's ATCs to you after they have arrived. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Okay so here is where we stand:

Group One Waiting for mail restrictions to be lifted in casivonmir's country so she can send her ATCs to you guys.

Group Seven Waiting for Donnacr's ATCs to arrive here in the US.

Group Eight Waiting for Donnacr's ATCs to arrive in the US.

CiCiCreates Did you ever get your ATCs of your school houses?

Back
Top Bottom