March PAT/Pick A Theme/ATCs/Open/Due: May 16, 2020

Sign me up, please!
Group 1. Thinking about the theme...

EDIT: I see group 1 is likely already filled.. I didn't count until after I'd posted. I'll withdraw if no spot is available.

Have fun everyone!

My cards and themes are as follows:

Group 5- Teddy Bears Picnicking (no people or dolls, please!)
Player 1- Jack of hearts
Player 2- Jack of spades
Player 3- Jack of diamonds
Player 4- Jack of clubs
Player 5- Me

Group 6- English Badger (realistic or whimsical- not the North American badger, it looks mean)

Player 1- Ace of clubs
Player 2- King of diamonds
Player 3- 9 of spades
Player 4- me
Player 5- 3 of hearts

Thank you!

You know what, disregard my question and just let me know if this qualifies as "regular":

I'd like to sign up for Group 3, theme "Characters with a quote from Schitt's Creek"
Player 1- me
Player 2- David
Player 3- Moira
Player 4- Alexis
Player 5- Johnny

Let me know if this doesn't meet "regular" standards. Also, feel free to move me into other groups if they make sense more than group 3, I'm new at this whole PAT thing!

I think this is a really technical request but let me think on it & I'll get back to you; okay?

Sign me up, please!
Group 1. Thinking about the theme...

EDIT: I see group 1 is likely already filled.. I didn't count until after I'd posted. I'll withdraw if no spot is available.

Have fun everyone!

Hi Wykyd! Sorry Group 1 is full but keep checking back as Group can possibly change depending on who signs up for what.....

Guys. please make sure you are reading the posts. I don't always have time to individually message everyone about their choices....

I think this is a really technical request but let me think on it & I'll get back to you; okay?
Thanks, I saw people requesting specific card suits and assumed this was similar... how about my theme is just characters from the TV show Schitt's Creek?

No... You don't need to do that! You got here first, fair and square. :) Besides, I was struggling with my theme... I want to do Frida but don't know if 2 are allowed or if the others would hate me for it! LOL It's all good... Thank you... But you enjoy. :)

I will step out and let wykyd Jump in.

No... You don't need to do that! You got here first, fair and square. :) Besides, I was struggling with my theme... I want to do Frida but don't know if 2 are allowed or if the others would hate me for it! LOL It's all good... Thank you... But you enjoy. :)

Wykyd, There is no reason that you shouldn't be able to do Frida. If you want that spot with Frida then I'll put you down.

Hmmm I thought for sure Coins would attract a few artists. If we don't fill some of the open groups then we can change the themes on them if we need to.....

Yes! I would love to join and take that spot. Thank you so much, Terri!

For my theme I'd like: Frida or sugar skull but feel free to interpret. (Example: roses or a monkey would be just as good)

Okay, Wykyd, I'll put you in but you need to let me know which theme you are going with unless you want to join two groups?

If I can't leave it open for the other artists to choose what inspires them from the theme of "Frida or sugar skull", I'll choose Frida. :) I was trying to make it easier and guided by the muses. :)

If I can't leave it open for the other artists to choose what inspires them from the theme of "Frida or sugar skull", I'll choose Frida. :) I was trying to make it easier and guided by the muses. :)

Okay, Frida it is;)

Back
Top Bottom