March PAT/Pick A Theme/ATCs/Open/Due: May 16, 2020

Thanks BexMadeMe for giving me a fun place to start!

Oh my gosh!! I ran off to get my suits, ended up reorganizing several binders of ATCs in the process, and ended up wandering off and forgetting to post here!! (So sorry!)

Here are my suits for Group 5 APC’s:
theme: “Moon on a String”
P1- 9 of clubs (yes, I mean 9)
P2- 8 of spades
P4- 8 of hearts
P5- 8 of diamonds

I would like to start Gp 7 with the theme - shiny cat (either the background can be shiny and the cat plain, or the cat can be made using shiny paints or papers, or everything can be shiny)

I will also start Gp 8 with the theme - only using tangles that start with the same letter as your username (source: https://tanglepatterns.com/ )

Also for future swaps, I'd suggest APC groups not asking the same player to do the same cards as each other. I see there's repeats in the first APC group for Jack of Clubs for players 4 and 5 in that group, and then in my group (6) I will have to do two of 8 Hearts, opening up another deck of cards.

In the future, this could be avoided by second through fifth players in each group looking at what cards are required already in the group, and then making sure not to assign the exact same to the same player.

Also for future swaps, I'd suggest APC groups not asking the same player to do the same cards as each other. I see there's repeats in the first APC group for Jack of Clubs for players 4 and 5 in that group, and then in my group (6) I will have to do two of 8 Hearts, opening up another deck of cards.

In the future, this could be avoided by second through fifth players in each group looking at what cards are required already in the group, and then making sure not to assign the exact same to the same player.

I agree with you, but in group 5, Player 4 has requested that Player 5 (me) make a Jack of clubs, and Player 5 has requested that Player 4 make a Jack of clubs, so nobody has to open a new deck in that example. I am having to make 2 8 of diamonds by playing in both groups, though!! :eek:

Last edited:
I agree with you, but in group 5, Player 4 has requested that Player 5 (me) make a Jack of clubs, and Player 5 has requested that Player 4 make a Jack of clubs, so nobody has to open a new deck in that example. I am having to make 2 8 of diamonds by playing in both groups, though!! :eek:

Pppssst, but in Group 5, I got Jack of diamonds from both players 4 and 5. :jiggy::jiggy:

I will definitely take that into consideration the next PAT I host; thanks for your input:jiggy:

Okay, so here are my theme and cards I'm requesting!

Theme: Mushrooms in a forest setting. Interpret this however you like! This could be a close-up of mushrooms with vegetation around, a woodsy scene including mushrooms growing from the forest floor, a path in the woods, whatever you want.

Cards for each player: Player 1 = 2 Clubs. Player 2 = 2 Diamonds. Player 3 = 2 Spades. Player 4 = 2 Hearts.

Let me know if that works, and if I need to change anything about the prompt (such as if it's too complex)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom