Juanita Rojas

Redheads not warheads
Media
CEMETERIES SWAP hand-drawn or painted
Hosted by Juanita Rojas
Swap due date – May 21, 2020
Number of players – unlimited
Number of cards – 3 for 3

So many ways to make an ATC with a cemetery theme I hardly know where to begin, so I will leave it to the wonderful vivid imaginations of all the artists we have here! If you want some inspiration, check out the Google images of cemetery art or illustration.

SWAP RULES

*All cards should be 3.5” by 2.5”, horizontal or vertical.
*Cards should be on a sturdy base, like cardstock or cardboard or watercolor paper.
*Please include your user name, real name and state or country, plus the swap name on the back of your cards.
*Please include your user name and swap name on the back of your envelope to me
*Send work that is your best and that you are proud of. I will try to swap cards that match similar quality and effort.
*I’m not shy – I love host cards! But they’re not mandatory…

U.S. PLAYERS – Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with the same amount of postage you used to send your cards to me. No meter strips, please. PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. All cards are due in my hands by May 21. Late cards will be returned. Please mail early so they arrive on time. Don’t forget to leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players that you get cards from.
INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS - Please send either $1.20 US currency or contact me to pay via Paypal.

Who would like to play? You can withdraw any time before May 21, and please let me know.

Juanita Rojas RECEIVED
wildholly RECEIVED
Elliejaybird RECEIVED
dradford 75
Vegan4animals RECEIVED
LeeBeth
Weavernw RECEIVED
Monica RECEIVED
jo.on.the.go RECEIVED
Stahirala RECEIVED
CrafDee

Last edited:
Here's the tomb of the "Voodoo Queen of New Orleans," Marie Laveau, that I made for a trade a while back. In reality, she was a kind woman and a healer who was beloved by many who knew her. The X marks on her tomb were made by people who believed that if you made a wish and marked three X marks on her tomb, your wish would be granted.
Marie Laveau's tomb lo-res.jpg

Back
Top Bottom