CEMETERIES swap due May 21

I would like to join. Unfortunately, I can't get the scanner and my new computer to work together. But these are the cards I have made:
1) Valley of the Kings, home of the tombs of pharaohs, from 16th century to 11th century BCE, Luxor Egypt. In the foreground is a modern entrance to an old tomb. The mountain peak in the background was believed to represent a pyramid. Pyramids were no longer being used at this time. Tutankhamon and Ramses the Great, among many others, were buried in the Valley of the Kings.
2) Temple of Bari Hasan, Egypt. This is a location where many cat mummies were found. The temple is located about 150 miles south of Cairo, on the East Bank of the Nile, and was used from 2055 - 1690 BCE.
3) Carrowmere Dolmen and stone circle, County Sligo, Ireland. Carrowmere is a collection of burial monuments used between 5800 and 5000 years ago.
4) Kerameikos, cemetery in ancient Athens, Greece. The area took the name from "keramos" which means pottery in Greek, from pottery workshops existing here before it was a cemetery. The cemetery was fist used about the 4th century BCE.

Please let me know if you have moved, Juanita Rojas. It would also be nice if you could post my cards once tney are received, but it isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom