Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! March

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cute TP work out!!

Suntrade love the newest Envie! I'll get 'er pinned up
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! March
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

2. Thanks Miss M, SunTrade thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got myself some more toilet paper...'cause hey, why not. I just got one regular 12 roll pack. I was shocked to even see it. I also couldn't find sugar for the longest time...and we were almost out for our coffee, but I am victorious! Got some sugar now. I also bought some Mandarins...so now I won't get scurvy...but also hopefully the vitamin C will help boost our immune systems

...and damn...I've been home for a week and I gained weight!! Gah! That's why I hate being prepared and having all this food in the house...it was better when we were always out of stuff! LOL! Oh well...life right?

Hope ya'll are well...hope none of your are stir crazy with cabin fever. It's fun thought to see all of those videos of what people are doing to pass by their time. Some are so dang cute and funny.

If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! March
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our postal services have been closed so envies are not going in or out but probably stuck somewhere inbetween. Hope you are all doing ok? Anyone have some lockdown crafting goals? I've been trying to do an index card collage a day to capture life under lockdown.

5. Likes Beverley, Miss M liked this post
    Miss M is offline Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...and a Happy New Year!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cecileb that's a great idea! I hope you'll share some of your cards with us

Astonishingly I haven't done any art yet during the lockdown. I thought I would, but I guess all the nervous energy in the air is messing with my muse and I just can't seem to spark any creativity. The only creative thing I've managed to do is sew myself some face maks. But I've started my spring cleaning. Kitchen got a deep clean top to bottom.

I've made sure to not buy any junk food to have in the house...well not much of it. I can't kick the potato chip habit. But if I had lots of snack food, LOL, I'd be snacking all the time!

Hope y'all are staying safe, staying healthy and washin' your hands! And watch out for this person, they take their TP very seriously...
    https://twitter.com/IncyanityNet/sta...11566056095744
    Come on over and check out the HD/HP Round Robin Group!
    instagram :
    My available atcs
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. - Maya Angelou

7. Likes Cecileb liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha, my post office would never close. I would think they would expect us to go there with out last breath if necessary....

Thanks Mei, I was thinking about things being bad now .... I will go tomorrow to my box after my deliveries and check if I have anything waiting for me. Tomorrow I got a gig delivering food all day. I am happy I found some extra work, because at my office I only work 2 days.

Yesterday was my B-day. We had plans to go dancing, that go cancelled by the pandemic, so my hubby made me a nice dinner and cake... at home.

Hopefully everyone has TP!

thumbnail.jpg