ORANGE and YELLOW FLOWERS, HandDrawm/HandPainted ATC Swap, Due May 9

Love your cheery flowers, Judy! Thanks for the pictures. I hope you mailed to my address on 146th Lane. I’ve lived there for a little over a year now, but occasionally someone mails to my earlier (Glendale) address.

An.M.Sudyka, your wonderful flower cards have arrived, and I do appreciate the host card!

FYI: There is a website called "Paint My Photo" (pmp-art.com) where photographers post images that they are happy to have other artists paint pictures from. Quite a nice concept! And a great place to find inspiration if you are someone who likes to paint from photos. It's a nice (smallish) social site, with places for you to post either photos to share -AND- any painings you make from someone else's photo.
This came to mind because I was going thru my own photos on orange flowers and thought how lucky I was to have that resource to refer to. There are lots of places online to see photos, but I'm always careful about copyright, so though I'd mention that website. You have to register (free and safe) in order to participate there; but I think it's worth seeing.
If you do get there, you can see my photos (and a couple of my art pieces) at:
https://pmp-art.com/lois-richter/gallery
Happy arting!

Thanks so much for sharing that interesting information! I will be checking that out.

I will watch for them, Blueangel.

Seascape131, your pretty flowers have arrived, and I appreciate the host card!

Blueangel, your lovely flowers are here! Thanks so much for the extra, it will be a difficult choice.

I hope my flowers get to you soon. I resent them because they bounced back to me. I forgot one number on your address.

I'm pretty sure I sent to the right Surprise Arizona Address. :)

Terri, they just arrived, all safe and sound! Thank you for the extra, it will be a tough choice.

Good question Joyce! I guess I only think of people or animals being whimsical, but now I’m imagining flowers that way. Sure, I think that’s fine!

Back
Top Bottom