ORANGE and YELLOW FLOWERS, HandDrawm/HandPainted ATC Swap, Due May 9

Artbymee, your pretty flower cards have arrived, and I thank you for the host card.

Here are my whimsical orange and yellow flowers. I will pm you for your address.

Attachments

• orange and yellow 1.jpg
    orange and yellow 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 9
  • orange and yellow 2.jpg
    orange and yellow 2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 9
  • orange and yellow 3.jpg
    orange and yellow 3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 8
Love those! So bright and colorful! I will answer your PM now.

That is a very pretty card, Ellie_Bean! I will gladly sign you up.

JoyceG, your cheerful flower cards have arrived!

First two flowers... Now it's time for lunch...

Well, I tried a lot of different media. This was fun.
I put two flowers I the first message. Then added two more. Then added three more.
Didn't realize the title for the post could not be edited. Oh well. That's my story.

1_zinnia_sm.jpg

1_sunflowers_sm.jpg

1_orange_flowers_c.jpg

1_tulip_small.jpg

1_160_small.jpg

1_161_small.jpg

1_162small.JPG

Last edited:
First of all, your flowers are beautiful! Secondly, I have used alcohol markers a few times, not on Yupo, but on glossy photo paper which I’m told is very similar. I didn’t use any fixative and those cards are just fine. Maybe make a few simple marks on a scrap of Yupo, wait an hour, and try to smear it just to test?

First of all, your flowers are beautiful! Secondly, I have used alcohol markers a few times, not on Yupo, but on glossy photo paper which I’m told is very similar. I didn’t use any fixative and those cards are just fine. Maybe make a few simple marks on a scrap of Yupo, wait an hour, and try to smear it just to test?

Thank you! I haven't had any problems with smearing the cards in my studio. But I'm just curious if there is a "level of professionalism" that I'm missing. I received a card in the mail today that had a definite smear that occurred in transit. I don't know what media was used... but I don't want anything to happen to disappoint whoever GETS my cards. Learning every day!

I will be watching for them! Love the style, and thanks for sharing with us!

Please sign me up. I'm over my sinusitis and allergies and back to working on my art. Besides, I love yellow and orange flowers (and other color flowers, too).

I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Welcome, TrinaLD, so glad you’re feeling better.

So am I. I've been dealing with this since at least mid February and probably earlier than that. I was home today working on cards for swaps and feeling just fabulous!

They are beautiful, Trina! I certainly agree that we could all use a little joy and cheer during these times.

Back
Top Bottom