Its Shiny! - due May 20th 2020

Wolf_Moon

the HORSE is my spirit, and the WOLF is my life!
Media
Swap Due Date: May 20th 2020
Signup/Withdraw Date: none, just let me know
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: HP/ HD and Mixed Media

If your the type of person that loves the idea of things that sparkle or shine this swap is for you! The rules are simple...you can do anything but all cards must be shiny! You can use glitter, glitter paint, color shift paint, rhinestones, gemstones/ crystals, holographic paint/ plastic, whatever! Its up to you!

* This is a 3 for 3 card trade and is an open media

Please make sure you add some depth to your cards, whatever you do as I do understand that not everyone is a professional artist here but I do ask is that you make your best work for I will do effert for effert.

*Please sign up by posting to this thread.
* ONLY ATCs allowed.
* PLEASE, Make sure our this! All cards need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
* All cards need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve. This is for their protection!
* All cards need to be sturdy enough to earn the name “card” (no floppy or flimsy paper).
* Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

Please! Read Carefully!: Mailing

* Please send me an long 4 by 9 1/2 business sized envelope with you name and address written clearly on it

* If you are inside the U.S., please include at least enough stamps to get your cards to me with the above. DO NOT PLACE the stamps on the envelope!

*International Players: Please send $2.00 USD or 2 global "Forever" stamps. Do Not place the stamps on the envelopes!

*However, keep in mind these things may be bulky, so extra postage is a requirement!!!!

* I apologize for being demanding on the stamps...I had so many weird things happen with stamps!

* Cards are due to me by May 20th since we all know that snail mail is slow I will give you an extra week for you cards to reach here as long I was notified about it earlier.

* A hostie card in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

Who wants to play?

0. Wolf_moon
1. Haagmm
2. SpottedCrow
3. Joamosatcharterdotnet
4.Donnacr - withdrawn
5.WAHMBrenda (withdrawn)
6.ThouArtDelyrias ( withdrawn)
7. Wjfwilson
8.Sunflowersanddragonflies
9. Juju- withdraw
10. AngelJoy
11. Aginghippiechic
12. CastleQueen5
13. Carol
14. Chimerix
15. Foxglove
16. MissRich
17.JenUrebel
18.katiea707
19.sarat
20.ksj1717
21.bluebird

Last edited:
Lurking as well, but I noticed that you have two different due dates. In the description it says June 10th, on the title May 10th.

Back
Top Bottom