FABULOUS FELINES, Due April 30, 2020

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
FABULOUS FELINES
Swap Due Date: April 30, 2020
Signup/Withdrawl: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3, 6 for 6
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: HD/HP, Collage, Any Media, but please try to limit the use of stickers.

FABULOUS FELINES Due April 30, 2020

I just love cats! All kinds of cats! From pretty little house cats, to the majestic big cats!

For this swap, we are going to feature cats on our ATCs. They can be Tabbies, Calicos, Ginger cats, Persians, Siamese (my favorite), Longhaired, Shorthaired, even Hairless! Lions, Tigers, Panthers, Cheetahs, Pumas, any feline will do. Our cats can be sleeping, playing and getting into mischief, wild cats in their element, kittens with their mamas. The possibilities are endless!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

This is an open media swap. HD/HP, collage, anything goes! Whatever you decide, make sure that you have colored backgrounds.... no plain white backgrounds! Have fun with this theme! Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide the envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it is the same. Try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who would like to play?

1. ~~~
2. Terri F ~Arrived
3. SpottedCrow ~Arrived
4. BekahStargazing ~Arrived
5. WAHMBrenda ~Arrived
6. AmySi ~Arrived
7. Karr3ll ~Arrived
8. aginghippychic ~Arrived
9. catladybj ~Arrived
10. RebeccaG ~Arrived
11. CastleQueen5 ~Arrived
12. Rachml ~Arrived
13. mibookwrangler ~no cards/no communication
14. ksj1717 ~Arrived
15. Seascape131~Arrived
16. CMontalvo ~Arrived
17. MissRich ~Arrived
18. MicheleMc ~Arrived
19. JenUrebel ~Arrived
20. malufean76 ~Arrived
21. Monica ~Arrived
22. SarahSugarWorks~Arrived
23. Stahlrala ~Arrived
24. BArox818 ~Arrived
25. 3moffday2 ~Arrived
26. Brooke_p ~no cards/no communication
27. jo.on.the.go ~Arrived
28. Lorna ~Arrived

Last edited:
Lurking for the moment...

Question! When you say you'll do your best to swap media for media, what do you mean? I see hosts say they swap effort for effort a lot, but I've never seen this. So you do your best to swap collage cards for collage?

Lurking for the moment...

Question! When you say you'll do your best to swap media for media, what do you mean? I see hosts say they swap effort for effort a lot, but I've never seen this. So you do your best to swap collage cards for collage?

If you send HD/HP cards, you will get HD/HP in return, Collage for collage, etc... of course, I can’t always guarantee, as it depends on how many of each style are submitted for the swap.

If you send HD/HP cards, you will get HD/HP in return, Collage for collage, etc... of course, I can’t always guarantee, as it depends on how many of each style are submitted for the swap.
Okay, that's cool, but I do like varied styles, and enjoy it when hosts do effort for effort, no matter the style! No worries, and you can run your swaps however you'd like--no complaints here!

(Also, add me on the list please, definitely going to join this!)

I am definitely a cat lover - sign me up, please.

Can I sign up twice and make 6:6? ;) I have SO-O-O-O-O many cat resources (happy if you say 'No')

Hi Donna, sure, you can do 6 if you’d like. I am hoping to see more people sign up, as there is still a lot of time left. If it happens soon, I will change to 3 or 6 cards. I will sign you up now.

Welcome Karr3ll and aginghippychic, I will sign you both up.

Hi Rosa! I hope that you decide to join us!

Back
Top Bottom