Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Trash and Stash Bookmark Swap, due May 22, 2020

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    my bookmarks are in the mail, sent out tues.
    Bonnie
    ^ ^ One Can Never be Owned by Too Many Cats!!!
    >*<

2. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    AngelJoy is online now Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. - Psalm 100:1
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL

catladybj, your one lone bookmark that was hiding on you when you packed up your other ones came today. Hopefully, the other four will be here tomorrow and then I can swap out. Thanks for the extra goodies!

I am so impressed with all the work that went into these bookmarks, I think everyone will be pleased with their returns. If you have any special requests, please let me know now and I will do my best to accommodate them.
    I love to trade -- just ask: Availabe for Trade

Open swaps I'm currently hosting: Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (P,Q,R) -- due July 16,Trash and Stash Bookmarks Swap 2.0 -- due July 27, Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (S,T,U) -- due Sept. 1, and Trash to Treasure 18 -- due Sept. 9

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last set did not come in today. Hopefully on Tuesday as Monday there is no mail delivery.

Open swaps I'm currently hosting: Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (P,Q,R) -- due July 16,Trash and Stash Bookmarks Swap 2.0 -- due July 27, Alphabetic Zentangle Adventure (S,T,U) -- due Sept. 1, and Trash to Treasure 18 -- due Sept. 9

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    MAIL CALL

catladybj, your wandering wayward bookmarks came in today's mail.

All bookmarks will be swapped and sent out in tomorrow's mail. I hope you are all pleased with your returns. And if you don't have enough bookmarks, please join the 2.0 version of this swap which is posted in the Open Swaps Forum. Thanks for playing, everyone!

6. Thanks BluSkyHare thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bookmarks are all swapped out and ready to drop in the mail box tomorrow.

I did my best with weighing them at home and hopefully putting enough postage on them to be sent non-machinable. IF ANYONE GETS ANY WITH POSTAGE DUE, first of all, MY APOLOGIES, and PLEASE let me know ASAP and I will send out the postage to you on the next mailing day.

I really am not going out and about so didn't want to make a trip to the Post Office. And the way the PO has been fickle lately with what they accept as postage any more, it seems like a crap shoot to me anyway. So, please, please, please let me know if I have made an error. (Especially since I had done a postage due rant recently! But I will ALWAYS reimburse someone if I am short!)

I will be leaving YouRock!s to let you know which bookmark I kept as a hostie for those who sent one. And also a YouRock! for those I traded mine with.

Thank you for all the hard work you all put into this swap. I enjoyed it, and I hope you did as well.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bookmarks arrived today. There all great! Good job packaging them up

9. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CherylS View Post
    My bookmarks arrived today. There all great! Good job packaging them up
    Thanks, CherylS, I was hoping they would make the trip without bunching up together! Hopefully they did.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bookmarks arrived today, and they are in perfect condition! Great packaging job!! I am off to leave feedback now.

14. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to see the bookmarks are arriving and that my packing of them is appreciated. For those of you who reuse washi tape, you will be especially happy with the packaging 😁!

16. Likes Terri F, plumhill2001, CastleQueen5 liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bookmarks arrived
    from Daisies
    ferretgirl
    fandanie
    mushu
    Thanks to Angeljoy for hosting

18. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question: Which one of my trashy friends was the collector of the Geico gecko?

heymaggie is offline Iím not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bookmarks came in the mail yesterday, 6-4-20. They are wonderful! ANGELJOY, this was my first bookmark swap and the four I received are very special to me. They will fit perfectly in my study Bible. Thank you so much for hosting! What a great swap. Here’s what came to me:

KSJ1717- TWO SPARROWS
    CASTLEQUEEN5 - LIVE LOVE
    PLUMHILL2001 - NEW FRIENDS
    TERRI F - HOLLYHOCK

Thanks to all. I love them.

21. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Likes AngelJoy liked this post
    heymaggie is offline Iím not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and Lorrie, the packaging was great. I love WASHI tape! The postage was plenty. And those exactly right sized protectors you put each one in!!! WOW!!! Excellent!
    Last edited by heymaggie; 06-05-2020 at 12:46 PM.

23. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelJoy View Post
    I'm glad to see the bookmarks are arriving and that my packing of them is appreciated. For those of you who reuse washi tape, you will be especially happy with the packaging ��!
    Yay! I always save the washi tape even though I have TONS.
    Hey Maggie, glad one of mine is now living at your house!
    Hoping to find mine in the mailbox today!
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    Philippians 4:6

25. Likes heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for letting me know you got yours, heymaggie. I'm so glad they "fit your style" so well. And thanks for the compliments on the packaging. Makes a host happy to get good feedback!

27. Likes heymaggie liked this post
    NancyL is offline plays with color and texture
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My returns arrived today. Gave out feedback and thanks for hosting, angeljoy.

29. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Likes AngelJoy liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelJoy View Post
    I'm glad to see the bookmarks are arriving and that my packing of them is appreciated. For those of you who reuse washi tape, you will be especially happy with the packaging ��!

Well, you got my number or are spying on me, I pulled of the tape and said, I am going to use this to add some texture to my future art.

So that does mean I got my book marks today. Oh yeah. Thanks will be given to, Heymaggie, catladybj, bluskyhare, CherylS

31. Likes heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do that all the time with washi tape that comes to me on envelopes and cards. I stick it to a letter size piece of cardstock and when it's sufficiently covered/layered, I cut it into ATC size backgrounds.

33. Likes heymaggie liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received my incredible collection of bookmarks today! Thanks to AngelJoy (Cuddle Up), catladybj (USA), Suzi (value simple memories) and HeyMaggie (Take Time to Read)! All wonderful! And thanks, AngelJoy, for hosting!
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    Philippians 4:6

35. Thanks AngelJoy, heymaggie thanked this post
    Likes heymaggie liked this post