Dictionary Words, S, T, U V - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collaged, Mixed Media - Due May 22

From the photos, they are ADORABLE. I haven't opened the enveope beyond verifying the username - the envelopes are in quarantine for the moment, just as an added precaution. Next week I will actually start unpacking them and moving them to the mailing envelopes. That's when I'll get to actually look at all the awesome cards! :cute:

Betsyg, your cards are here! The washi tape didn't stick too well, and the envelope flap was wide open, but everything was safe and sound inside!

whew! Glad they arrived safely! I didn't want to lick the envelope glue and didn't have a sponge handy, so I just went with the tape. I will dig out the sponge envelope wetter thingy next time, or get better tape.

whew! Glad they arrived safely! I didn't want to lick the envelope glue and didn't have a sponge handy, so I just went with the tape. I will dig out the sponge envelope wetter thingy next time, or get better tape.

Hahaha, no worries...I am just glad they made it here okay!

I am afraid that I will have to withdraw from this part of the series - so annoyed as now I have a gap but my mail time has blown way out and my cards will not reach you in time.
Would anyone be interested in doing 1:1 trades for the cards that I made so that I can fill my gap?

Welcome Luckycat! Thank you, Allegrae - I will keep my eyes open for them!

Donna r, I would love to do a 1:1 trade so you don't have a gap!

Well, this is a bummer for me but I am going to have to withdraw at this point...I haven't even started these...:eek: I guess there is going to be a gap in my dictionary alphabet...bummer:swoon:

Well, this is a bummer for me but I am going to have to withdraw at this point...I haven't even started these...:eek: I guess there is going to be a gap in my dictionary alphabet...bummer:swoon:

I'm sorry, ThouArt! If you can give me some time, I could do a trade with you - or perhaps other people here would like to do a trade?

Okay, I have passed out iTraders, prepped the cards and wil be swapping this weekend! For those who weren't able to join, feel free to ask of anyone here would like to do a personal trade! Also, be on the lookout for the W, X, Y, Z swap...its coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom