Have Fun Storming the Castle! Due May 15th

Kae.Ryan

We're all mad here
Media
Have Fun Storming the Castle! Due May 15th!

Swap Due Date: Friday May 15th
Withdraw Date: Just communicate
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open: HD/HP, collage, light embellishments, etc..

Theme: Have Fun Storming the Castle!
The Princess Bride! One of my favorite movies, if you clicked the link to this thread you probably recognized the quote “Have fun storming the castle”! So many good quotes in this movie.. These cards can be anything from The Princess Bride. But the only rule is they MUST include a quote from the movie (or book).

Details:
* Create 3 original ATCs, must be 2.5” x 3.5”
* Each card should be cut neatly, from a STURDY card stock. Cards can not be flimsy or bend at all! Add another layer if it isn’t thick enough!
* On back of each card write at least username, real name, and swap theme. Add more if you wish!
* If there is a lot of white background or space on your card please be sure it is tasteful and not just being lazy!
* All cards must be your original art, no prints, each card may be different from the next, or all the same/similar!
* Put some thought into it and create something you would be proud to trade in person! and PLEASE look over your cards before sending it off, don’t forget to erase pencil marks not meant to be in the final product! Basically try to clean up your work and make sure its ready for its new home!
* A Hostie Card is never required, but would be a wonderful surprise!
* Don't forget to leave trader points for host and rep points for the cards you receive!
* Neutral Trader will be left if you don’t communicate and I don’t hear from you BEFORE the due date.

Mailing:
* I HAVE MOVED (in January) so please PM me for my NEW ADDRESS when you're ready to send your cards (Woonsocket,RI)
* Send each card in its own plastic sleeve.
* Please don't just throw cards in an envelope to send, make sure they are washi taped to a piece of cardstock, a card or something a bit sturdy. (use washi or masking tape, clear scotch tape damages the plastic sleeves)
* USA players: send 1 forever stamp
* International players: send 1 global stamp or $1 US Dollar
* Send a SASE (please fold SASE into 3rd’s to send, don’t bend just a little bit of an edge, makes it tricky to pack them up for returns)

Who wants to join
The Brute Squad?!

1. Kae.Ryan
2. IstinKray IlverSay
3. FlyingPhoenix
4. Miss

Last edited:
Ha! Shut up, just today I posted on the As You Wish swap because I was sad it wasn't the Princess Bride... and someone pointed me here!

Images and quotes are my fav, sign me up! I am your brut squad.

Yay!! I'm so glad! I did the same thing! I wanted to title this one As you wish then I saw that one lol! Inconceivable has also been done, so i went with a Miracle Max quote!
Happy to have you on the brute squad! Welcome!

Well my work just got cancelled for the week, possibly next week too.. I teach kids gymnastics. Soo I will be getting started on these soon! The only 2 things I'm doing are painting my walls at the new place (finally after 2 months of deciding on colors lol) and making lots of ATCs!

Anyone else have extra time on their hands lately? Wanna play?! This movie is too good!

Still working on these, I promise! All that free time I thought I had? Not so much! Teaching from home takes a lot of time!

Yes me too, except going through a lot of personal things, actually really thankful for this time off right now to get back on track. but things are looking a little brighter (don't worry no corona here) I'll try to be more vocal here too, sorry guys! I have some of my energy again and might actually makes cards this week! Hope you guys are staying sane!

I have two mostly done, two more to finish this weekend and then I hope to mail mine out on Monday. Hopefully that will be plenty of time to get across the country! I know the mail is weird these days....

Fantastic!! Had one last road block on my end, it's never ending lately. Im finally getting back to making cards, it feels so good lol! I have a couple sketches done, gonna work some more after dinner, I'll post soon as I finish them! I hope zandradee can still join us too. If you guys don't mind getting 2 cards from someone we can still make this work, assuming no one else can join in last minute..

Back
Top Bottom