Special Trash Challenge #3, Due May 31, 2020

I'm in! I actually have three bags ready to go because I was going to do the last one and didn't get signed up, for whatever reason. While I'd love to get back six cards I know better than to commit to creating six. So I'll be in for a three -fer. Thanks for hosting.

Can you please pm me your address?

I'm in! I actually have three bags ready to go because I was going to do the last one and didn't get signed up, for whatever reason. While I'd love to get back six cards I know better than to commit to creating six. So I'll be in for a three -fer. Thanks for hosting.

Can you please pm me your address?

I thought about that Trini,when I was doing 6 bags. I now have to create 6 cards, and a hostess card. But Still I forged ahead, maybe over estimated by abilities. I will strive for quality on the cards, I promise.

I'm signing you up now, Loladog! So glad you're joining us.

CQ5 and trini70, you know that once you get started, you won't be able to quit. It happens with me almost every time!! More trash! I need more trash!! :chatterbox:

Oh yeah, I know. That's why I said I'm only doing three. I know that's what I can handle. I had a lot of fun creating w/ someone else's "stuff" for them last time I did it.

Back
Top Bottom