Postage stamp ATCs - PEOPLE Due: May 20

This is weird, I mailed my Places/scenery at the same time I mailed my People ATC's and the Flags! Only the Places/Scenery made it. I have lost faith in the postal system!

jo.on.the.go - those are all so wonderful! I adore the backgrounds you created for each one! My favourite is Tom Sawyer, partly because I love the stamp and also because I love Mark Twain. Super cards!

I had 9 envelopes in my mail today and most of them had postage marks in March. 3 of them were for this swap from: seascape131 (March 25 is the postmark), siempie_h and BlancoLobo
they all only reached Australia late last week but at least March mail is starting to flow - hopefully this means that they are nearly clear the backlog and mail will start to return to normal

Fandanie - your amazing people unexpectedly arrived on Friday. Please make a comment in the thread so people can give you iTrader - you never signed up for this swap.

I can't wait any longer and will be swapping out the cards that I have. Hopefully those cards still on their way will all arrive in a bunch and I will be able to swap them with each other, otherwise I will be getting rid of a lot of my people stamps :D

Can’t blame you for wanting to swap out. I wish my cards had arrived. Crazy post offices that dare to lose such precious mail!

Donna, it must make you crazy to host on a mail-art site and the mail service is being wacky!

Finally! Received my wonderful returns - thanks to our hostess Donnacr for her perseverance!

And thanks to LaffQueen (Nederland), Betsyg (Dante) and plumhill 2001 (World War I) - fabulous cards all! Off to leave ITrader and YouRocks.

Back
Top Bottom