Postage stamp ATCs - PEOPLE Due: May 20

Donnacr

ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Due date: May 20
postage date for non-Australians: April 29
I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 3 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere in the world - I suggest you do the same.
cards: 3:3 or 6:6
participants: unlimited
media: any and all but MUST include at least 1 postage stamp with A PERSON OR PEOPLE on it

ALL CARDS MAILED JUNE 7 (except 13, 14, 17, 19)
NancyL (14) and jo.on.the.go (19) mailed June 28

I have LOTS of postage stamps and love using them on my cards so I have decided to run a monthly series of swaps using different topics on the stamps. This is the 5th in the series.
Short of stamps? Just ask - I have lots on most topics and I am very happy to send them to you. If you need some a little quicker just PM CastleQueen5 - she is in the US and has lots of postage stamps to share as well.

June - Places/scenery July - Flags August - Marine (fish, other sealife and plants) Sept - Land animals (not cats, dogs or butterflies) Oct - Flowers/trees Nov - Household items/food (chairs, lamps, coffee pots, clocks, jugs, etc) Dec - Christmas Jan '21 - Birds (land or sea eg penguins) Feb - Music (musicians, dancers, singers) Mar - Art (artists, pictures of Art - Classical, native, retro, etc) Apr - Sport (playing sport, sports equipment, Olympics, etc)

Please include a background for your stamp(s) - it can be an extension of the stamp design, or abstract, or something in between. Plain white backgrounds will be returned unswapped.

Post to the thread to sign up.

PM me for my address when you are ready to mail - if you have an address in Robina, I am still there.

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by May 20. I will mail your returns as soon as possible but remember, it took up to 3 weeks to reach me so your returns may take up to 3 weeks to reach you. Please be on time so others don't have to wait.

Postage:
Australian players: please include a stamp equivalent to your postage.
International players: unfortunately Australian international postage has gone up to $3.20 so I must ask for a well hidden US$2 or a Global Forever stamp.

ALL players please include a LARGE address label (AT LEAST 2" X2"), I will supply envelopes. Please do NOT send those 3-in-a-row sleeves - they do not fit in my envelopes.

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap effort-for-effort as much as I can.

2. Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope. I am running a few swaps and do not want to put you with the wrong returns.

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.

4. An extra card for the swap host is greatly appreciated but is not required.

5. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into a standard pocket and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card will not reach me - either because the envelop[e has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.

6. Have fun!

7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards and will also update this post showing that your cards have been received. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback to me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points to the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun I think.

PLAYERS
0. donnacr
1. Haagmm - returned
2. CastleQueen5 - returned
3. Suzi - returned
4. Laffqueen - returned
5. Betsyg - returned
6. Seascape131 - returned
7. VickiZ - returned
8. Juju - withdrew
9. AngelJoy - returned
10. Bunnymther - returned
11. plumhill2001 - received, returns LOST :(
12. TrailRider - returned
13. Bishopsmate - LOST :(
14. NancyL - returned
15. Spicecat - withdrew
16. BlancoLobo - returned
17. artbymee - LOST :(
18. spineofafish - received
19. jo.on.the.go - returned
20. nanvan - returned
21. siempie_h - returned
22. AmySi - received
23. TainoWoman - returned
24. Fandanie - returned

Last edited:
Haagmm,
FAB Cards.
Cool stamps.
LOVE the last one best with the lovers under the full moon.

Donnacr,
Sign me up, please
My cards are completed.
My cards have been mailed.
You should have received them already.

Last edited:
Sign me up also, please.
Question: when you say people... Does it have to be real people or can it be fictional people as well,e.g. Disney characters, Characters from books, etc...?

Thanks for adding me to the list. Here are my people postage stamp ATCs. I hope to get them to the post office today.

IS that a person RIDING.a FISH!!!??? how fun!

Your romantic couple has it all in one package nice colors, great theme.

But yet, I still like the PERSON riding a fish. Nice work.

I havnet even started, I am still concerned about my Butterflies and transportation cards arriving.

welcome to all those who have signed up - especially to Juju. Welcome to this swap and welcome to this site. If you have any questions (and there are NO silly questions) about this swap or navigating this site feel free to either ask in the thread or send me a PM.

LOVELY cards being shown - I think that the lady riding a fish is the moon goddess. Subtle hints appreciated as to which cards you like - all to help me when swapping later.

I will tell those people who have mailed when their cards arrive.
VickiZ - your cards arrived 2 days ago but I have been playing catch up with iTraders. Yours will be the last and I can then concentrate on the St Pat's ATART (link in my signature). Would you like me to scan them and show them in the thread so people can choose favourites?

Forgot to answer the question of 'what sort of people'. I don't mind if they are humanoid characters (like Ursula from 'The little mermaid') but I don't want characters like Mickey Mouse.

Back
Top Bottom