Postage stamp ATCs - PEOPLE Due: May 20

AngelJoy and Bunnymther - welcome to the swap. Bunnymther - I am sending you my address as soon as I finish here.

plumhill2001 - you are welcome to enjoy the comfortable lurkers' couch but you know you will join us soon.

haagmm - I will tell you when they arrive

CastleQueen5 - your gorgeous butterflies flew into my letter box today.

Don't know why I did the People swap first, but I did, lol! My cards are ready to mail, but I think I have an old address for you. I PMd you. I'll get them mailed as soon as I get your current addy and find a couple of actual dollar bills somewhere. :laugh:

Don't know why I did the People swap first, but I did, lol! My cards are ready to mail, but I think I have an old address for you. I PMd you. I'll get them mailed as soon as I get your current addy and find a couple of actual dollar bills somewhere. :laugh:

You did a nice job on these. I am not claiming dibs on any of them, but would be proud to own any of them. Funny thing is, I even like the WWI card, I had no that was Michelangio and the astronaut is super well done. I just like your style.

You did a nice job on these. I am not claiming dibs on any of them, but would be proud to own any of them. Funny thing is, I even like the WWI card, I had no that was Michelangio and the astronaut is super well done. I just like your style.

Aw, thanks, CQ! I'm always a little unsure of my collaging ability. ;)

Woohoo, finally a subject I have LOTS of stamps for! Transport stamp ATC's will be in the mail by Friday, and then I'll get going with people. Sign me up please!

Aw, thanks, CQ! I'm always a little unsure of my collaging ability. ;)

Oh your abilities are more than fine. I went to check the cards again just to see what would make you "Unsure". You have it going on so dont worry. I cant say I ever took art theory, but you have balance and contrast. It all works.

I still like that WWI and the astronaut card the most. but that Michaelangleo is pretty unique too.

Postage stamps people

Please sign me up my cards are done and will go in the mail tomorrow, 3/24.

Back
Top Bottom