Postage stamp ATCs - PEOPLE Due: May 20

My returns arrived this morning.
We are having a HOT spell, and all the sled dogs have been sleeping in.
Thanks Donna, for a FAB Swap.

My returns arrived this morning.
We are having a HOT spell, and all the sled dogs have been sleeping in.
Thanks Donna, for a FAB Swap.

THE HEAT! LOL! I tried going for an "early" walk this morning. Eight wasn't early enough. The sun was burning my back on the way out. I managed two miles, but now my daughter and I (we're neighbors) are just trying to keep everyone cool. I like it to be 71 degrees...all the time. :laugh:

Great returns today! Thanks go to Bunnymther, Tainowoman, Sizi and our super host, Donnacr!

Plumhill2001 - I agree with you (about 21C), problem is, I am currently in Winter and am enjoying those temperatures now - not looking forward to Summer. . .

glad to hear that returns have started to arrive but it looks like it is still taking 3-4 weeks for International mail.

For those wishing to continue the series I will be uploading the Marine thread at the end of next week with the due date of Sept 20

Thank you, Donnacr for hosting and for great returns from Suzi, VickiZ, Spineofafish, Seascape131, Tainowoman, and Siempie_h.

I received my Postage stamp people cards from Betsyg, Trailrider, and Fandanie. Thank you Donnacr for hosting another fun swap! Off to leave points!

I received cards yesterday. Whoopeee. Thanks for hosting Donnacr. And thanks to these artists:

Donnacr -who made cards especially for me because my cards took their own sweet time getting to Australia and cards had been swapped by the time mine arrived.
NancyL - Batman
TrailRider - 5 Benjamins

Last edited:
For any who may have attachments in this thread - I am looking to archive it shortly so please delete your attachments while you can. Thanks.

My returns came yesterday. I didn't realize they had arrived late. Especially as I had mailed them 19 days before your deadline.
Great cards from you,jo.on.the.go. and Betsyg.

So glad that they arrived. At least that shows that the mail is returning to normal timing :jiggy::jiggy:

I am archiving this swap today - thanks to everyone for playing and making such amazing creations.

Back
Top Bottom