Sophie's mom

"Glitter is an art form"
Media
Swap Due Date – April 23rd
Signup/ Withdraw Date – April 23rd
Number of ATCs - 3:3
Number of participants: unlimited
Russian Doll – Matroyshka SHAPED ATC SWAP: Mixed Media Collage Only

This swap is for Russian doll, Matroyshka SHAPED ATCs such as these . . .

image02.jpg image03.jpg
image01.jpg

The above cards were from a 2016/2017 swap
made by: Amapola, ohhappyday, Sophie's mom, prex79, notinkansas, Sophie's mom

As you create your little dolls, please use any form of mixed media… such as paint, texture paste, sparkle, gesso, spray inks, stitching, lace, doilies, designer papers, old books or dictionaries, postage stamps, rubber stamps, ephemera, Victorian scrap, flat embellishments, etc. You decide, but...please be artistic with your use of rubber stamps and other media. No stickers. HAVE FUN! BE CREATIVE ~ use lots of layers, bits & pieces!

• All ATCs must be a Russian doll SHAPE that is 2.5” x 3.5” on sturdy cardstock. Make sure cards fit in a clear protective sleeve. You can create your own template making sure your card is 2.5” wide X 3.5" high or feel free to use this template
View attachment 213735

• Please sign up by posting to this thread. I will acknowledge you and add your user name to the players list.

• Include your ATCsForAll User Name on the back of each card so those receiving them will know who you are and be able to leave YOU ROCKS! Also please identify the swap name, your location, and the date.

• Each card should be sent in an individual clear protective sleeve. Please secure and package your cards well.

• A hostess card is not necessary, but would be a treasured addition to my collection.

• Life happens, so if you need to withdraw, it’s no problem, but please communicate If there is no withdrawal notification or no cards sent, I will leave neutral iTrader. (I wouldn’t want to do this, but it is only fair to those who do turn in cards on time.)

• When you are ready to mail your cards: send me a PM for my address. I’m in Virginia- USA. I will provide the return envelope, but please send a large printed address label and the correct amount of postage to mail back your returns. International participants: please send either US $$ or US stamps for return postage.

• DUE DATE: Thursday April 23rd is the last day I can accept cards. I intend to be a timely hostess!

• As I receive your cards, I will post to this thread and leave iTrader.

Thank you for joining my swap! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I will look forward to seeing your creations and hope you will post photos in the gallery or within this thread. We all love eye candy!

Ok, who's ready to play???

1. dithespy - withdrawn
2. JoyceGreceived
3. Vegan4animalsreceived
4. Terri Freceived
5. Blueskyreceived
6. LeeBethwithdrawn
7. valerie416received
8. Laffqueenreceived
9. LindaP withdrawn
10. grrrdjulesreceived
11. TF Baldingreceived
12. locatrayreceived
13. goodmorningstarshine
14. NancyLreceived
15. Joamosatcharterdotnetreceived
16. cmcarlireceived
17. ksj1717received
18. BigBangMommareceived
19. catladybjwithdrawn
20. chimerixreceived
21. Betsyqreceived
22. malufean76received
23. jfaskdownreceived
24. yellita96received
25. Cardgalreceived
26. Monicareceived
27. Sophie’s momreceived

Last edited:
Welcome to the Russian Doll Swap dithespy, JoyceG, Vegan4animals and Terri F! So happy to have you all in this swap, please post pics so we can see what everyone is creating!

Welcome LeeBeth, so glad to have you! You will see a pdf link for templates in the instructions above.

Lurking wistfully. Things are a mess right now between a malware attack at work and COVID-19.

I do have a HD sample from ways back where I made 3versions that "stacked." They fit pretty well. If I can get my act together may join.

Back
Top Bottom