Russian Doll - Matroyshka Shaped ATCS, Due April 23rd

Sophie's mom, I followed your link on "How do you display your ATCs" and the thread is so old it does not show any of the pictures. Is this something you can start again?

Sophie's mom, I followed your link on "How do you display your ATCs" and the thread is so old it does not show any of the pictures. Is this something you can start again?

I will try to get an answer, thanks for letting me know!

Done

My girls are done. I will get them into an envelope and put them in quarantine for a few days. My husband suggested a Barbie one. I made three different versions in the iconic black and white swimsuit, and none of them were good enough to send, always a last minute injudicious "improvement" caused another fail. oh well. Help yourself to the idea, it is beyond my ability.

View attachment 214157View attachment 214158View attachment 214159View attachment 214156

Older posts get taken down, but...Carole Cadek was able to get a lot of it back up. You can check it out now!

My girls are done. I will get them into an envelope and put them in quarantine for a few days. My husband suggested a Barbie one. I made three different versions in the iconic black and white swimsuit, and none of them were good enough to send, always a last minute injudicious "improvement" caused another fail. oh well. Help yourself to the idea, it is beyond my ability. .
View attachment 214157View attachment 214158View attachment 214159View attachment 214156

Betsyq, they are wonderful! Thanks for posting pics, I will keep my eye out for them

CARDS Received FROM

Laffqueen and Joyce G, wonderful work ladies!

Laffqueen, thank you for including a hostie.

AWESOME Mail call,

Beautiful dolls arrived from TerriF, thank you for the vintage ephemera!

And locatray, love your zetti spin! Thank you for the hostie card and goodies!

Back
Top Bottom