Russian Doll - Matroyshka Shaped ATCS, Due April 23rd

It's been a while since I've done a swap, but I can't resist this one. Please sign me up! :) This will bring me some joy. These are my favorite to make. Thanks for the invite, Sophies Mom!

It's been a while since I've done a swap, but I can't resist this one. Please sign me up! :) This will bring me some joy. These are my favorite to make. Thanks for the invite, Sophies Mom!

Wonderful to have you jfaskdown, creativity is the best diversion for the soul! So happy to have you.

cmcarli and joamosaycharterdotnet your wonderful dolls have arrived, thank you both for the extras!

My cards are done but mailing them is a huge issue. The mail service is reduced to three days a week and we are severely restricted to making journeys outside the house. You can only walk 1km away from your home once a day - the post box is just over a km!

So I will post photos but I need to withdraw.

My cards are done but mailing them is a huge issue. The mail service is reduced to three days a week and we are severely restricted to making journeys outside the house. You can only walk 1km away from your home once a day - the post box is just over a km!

dithespy, I am so sorry, but completely understand. When the dust settles, contact me and we can arrange something. In the meantime, be safe and stay well!

Mine are ready to go and sitting in our mail box.

When you have so much time, you certainly can make a lot of art.

NancyL, your little beauties have arrived, I love the Russian text backgrounds! Thank you for the hostie:cute:

dithespy,

I'd be happy to do a one-on-one trade for one or two when everything is said and done. :)

Where did you post your dolls, by the way?

I'd also be glad to do a one-on-one trade once things settle down. I actually ended up making a few extras.

Aloha!

Back
Top Bottom