Russian Doll - Matroyshka Shaped ATCS, Due April 23rd

Sophies mom, I'm so sorry but I need to withdraw. I was only able to complete one of three and unfortunately I won't make the deadline. Love what's been posted. Hope to get to play again sometime.

I'm afraid I must also withdraw , I hate it, especially after you sent me the template! I was looking forward to doing this, but I've just had a hard time getting motivated. I hope you'll do another!

I'm afraid I must also withdraw , I hate it, especially after you sent me the template! I was looking forward to doing this, but I've just had a hard time getting motivated. I hope you'll do another!

Totally understand, I just finished mine up yesterday! It is hard to get into a creative zone with everything happening in the world. I wlll definitely be hosting another swap for Russian dolls, keep your eye out!

Just wanted to let everyone know we are waiting on a couple more sets due to Covid restriction delays. I’m hoping to have returns ready to go out the first of the week and will keep you all updated!

Here are four more I made, trying to decide which I will use for the swap...View attachment 214881

Wowzers, I LOVE them. I really love the pieces of lace/doillies you incorporated. So vintagy. This swap was the most fun. I have never done dolls and now im hooked. I also love all the dollies everyone has made in your swap. I would be greedy and take every single one but ofcourse I have to share. Thanks for hosting my very first Russian Doll Swap. I definitely will do it again. Invite me to let me know when you host this swap.

Wowzers, I LOVE them. I really love the pieces of lace/doillies you incorporated. So vintagy. This swap was the most fun. I have never done dolls and now im hooked. I also love all the dollies everyone has made in your swap. I would be greedy and take every single one but ofcourse I have to share. Thanks for hosting my very first Russian Doll Swap. I definitely will do it again. Invite me to let me know when you host this swap.

I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed making these! They are my favorites, I’ve always been a doll lover and have made cloth dolls for YEARS! These dolls are great to use as Christmas Tree decorations! I will definitely do another doll swap soon and will let you know❤️

Back
Top Bottom