Fleur De Lis Swap, DUE July 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 of the cards done. What would you prefer as a hostess gift? An extra card or a bunch of paper goodies?

Also, I have your address, unless you've moved recently. Let me know if I need to send the cards to a new address.

Here are my cards
file.php
file.php
file.php

Oh! I would love to join this swap. Please tell me I'm not too late and there is still room!

mamallama

ok -- I was holding myself back, but can't resist -- may I join in?

I've been playing around with fleur de lis ATCs and have posted two that will not be sent in for this swap. But if anyone here wants to trade for them, let me know! Janet
file.php

file.php

I found a design I loved and made a couple of cards tonight. Theres a glare from my desk light on the right, that card looks like the other two.

I like yours kysunflower! They remind me of a greeting card I made - I will have to dig it out and see if I feel any inspiration from that!

Yippee - mine are done! Hope the recipients like them :D These are made with repurposed backgrounds - ATCs cut from an art journal that my son started and didn't finish. The green paper is banana fiber paper. The fleur de lis's are stamped on home made paper and last there is lavender and silver thread crossed across the card.
file.php

file.php

file.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom