Person, Place, and Animal Zetti Due May 30, 2020

Thank you for the invitation... just LURKING for now. I will need to find a little time before I commit.

Here's my first - calling it "Kitty Can Can".

Attachments

• Zetti Swap Kitty Can Can.jpg
    Zetti Swap Kitty Can Can.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 20
Mail call!

Elliejaybird, I received your cards today. I believe they are more like zentangles than zetti, though. I'm going to have to do some research to see if your cards are eligible. I do like them a lot though. Thanks so much for the hostie!

Update:
While I have never seen black and white, handdrawn zetti before, it is an actual style that will definitely qualify for the swap. I am glad to have been enlightened to something new and will be happy to share your amazing artwork! :)

Last edited:
Here is my place and another person card and I am ready to mail.

Attachments

• Zetti Swap Margarita Time.jpg
    Zetti Swap Margarita Time.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Zetti Swap Place.jpg
    Zetti Swap Place.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 21
I'm finally caught up on all of my swaps. (Just awaiting some trash from you. ;) )
SO, I'll start playing with this tonight and see what happens.
Zetti is so totally contrary to my way of thinking. I tend to want to make designs that follow a theme and make sense. LOL. That's why I'm so interested in giving this a shot! I love what eveyone else has done!
Still lurking for the moment. :rolleyes:

I hope you'll be able to play, plumhill2001! I just tried zentangle art and found that it is quite difficult for me, while others breeze through it. I'm not too upset with the third and fourth attempts, so maybe I'm improving (the first one is in the trash...boogered it up big time). I do think it's good to challenge ourselves, though. You never know what you're capable of until you try! ;)

Back
Top Bottom