Coronavirus, My life in 6 words. OPEN Media Due May 18th, 2020

I want to play!! Maybe by the time you get ready to send out returns, things will start getting back to normal. Or, it could still be reaching the tipping point. Either way, this will be therapeutic.

"No school. Can't sub. I'm sad."

I am so glad to see all of you. It will take some time to update. I am doing some THINGS, like my 21 year old was scheduled to move out March 25th. I am cleaning out some cabinets to give her some basics. like dish soap, and a sos pad, and sponge, rice, pasta, etc. Mainly so she wont come over here to mooch off us. The mooching has got to stop.

I am so glad to see all of you. It will take some time to update. I am doing some THINGS, like my 21 year old was scheduled to move out March 25th. I am cleaning out some cabinets to give her some basics. like dish soap, and a sos pad, and sponge, rice, pasta, etc. Mainly so she wont come over here to mooch off us. The mooching has got to stop.

My 20 year old came over one night and asked for a baking pan. But at least my earrings, socks, scissors and scrunchies are disappearing any more!

I'm lurking to see what I can come up with, hopefully without "borrowing". LOL

Marie I LOVE those first four cards! The retro look to the women gives me an idea. I bought a simplicity stamp set, I might use those? or my Dover book of Fashions.

Those are awesome AP! So fun and encouraging. The first and 4th are my favs... :) I agree it’s hard to stop once you start making these? Heather had a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom