Coronavirus, My life in 6 words. OPEN Media Due May 18th, 2020

Love your cards, Ancient Planter!

I've discovered that I am not funny - I can't seem to come up with a single, humorous 6 word story for this swap. I haven't given up yet, but still lurking.

I've discovered that I am not funny - I can't seem to come up with a single, humorous 6 word story for this swap. I haven't given up yet, but still lurking.

I think you came up with one...

"I'm not funny, but I'll try!" ? :biglaugh:

We've decided that dark humor is one of the only things getting us through this and all the anxiety (that and stress baking). Here's a photo I took of Alan recently with one of our Halloween decorations. He calls it his Social Distancing mask :twitcy:

View attachment 214229

Nanvan you dont have to be funny, be you.

I mean you are good at being you anyway.

Or just be me, I am ok with that. You and I are twins separated at birth anyway.

Awww, thanks CQ - you are so sweet, truly! I do wish I had the knack that you, Ancient Planter and so many others have for making funny ATCs. I have 1 idea so far, but need 3 more...and yes, we all want to be like AP!

So we went for a short drive and even the AZDOT is doing 6 word stories on their electronic signs.

Practice social distancing, prevent spreading COVID19 Yes, Like are our cars too close? haha ha

Cover your cough, wash your. hands. NO lie, that was the message on the signs.

We are back home already. We were driving a vehicle to see what CODE it would present before we go through emissions. So home again home again giggity, gig.

LOL maybe you could just tell us what the say?

I have been working on 6-word stories since I found this swap. I now have 15 to play with. LOL I have some other commitments to take care of first but I love this theme.

Back
Top Bottom