Stamped With A Twist - All Mediums - Due June 12

Foxglove

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: 12 June 2020
Withdrawl: None, if I send an envelope
Cards: 3:3
Number of players: 20 (for now) (Open to U.S. only for now)

Hello, everyone! I thought I would host an easy challenge - I will send you an envelope with at least 7 stamped images. You choose which ones you want to use, make 3 ATCs using any Mediums you want (except bulky/chunky), and keep the leftovers or give them away to another player. Easy, right? Here is what each envelope will contain:
~At least 7 stamped images that are ATC sized and suitable as a focal image and/or as background elements. (You will provide the ATC base...stamped images will not be on an actual ATC.)
~Images may be on standard cardstock, Bristol/mixed media paper, bookpages, security envelopes, scrapbook paper or tissue paper (that's the twist...you'll get a mix of papers.)
~Images will be a mix of Stampers Anonymous (aka Tim Holtz), Carabelle Studio, Viva Las Vegas Stamps, Santoro (aka mini Gorjuss Girls), Bo Bunny, Penny Black, Visible Image...who knows?!
~I use black archival ink, which is suitable for anything you want to do...watercolor, pencils, inks, alcohol markers, etc...
~Open to U.S. (and maybe Canada?) players for now. I hate saying that, but I honestly dont know how well or fast the mail will run to nations outside of the U.S. right now. :(

PLAYER EXPECTATIONS
~Only sign up if you are 100% able to make cards. I understand if there is an emergency, but don't sign up if you're over-tasked.
~To join, post to this thread AND PM your address to me. If I don't get your address within a few days of posting, I will drop you from the swap in order to allow someone else to play.

~You MUST post to the forum once you receive the stamped images.
~I am mailing in good faith - please include a postage stamp to reimburse the one I use to mail the envelope. Neutral iTraders will be given if you back out after I mail the envelope.
~Use at least one of the stamped images as your ATC's focal image. (You can totally cut up or alter the images however you like...get creative!)
~Let me know if you need me to fussy cut your main images!
~DON'T slap a couple pieces of paper together and glue the stamped image on top. There is zero creativity in that. Challenge yourself in making these ATCs interesting... pleasing...

ATC GUIDELINES
~ATCs MUST be 2.5x3.5 inches with straight, cleanly cut lines.
~NO LOOSE GLITTER - if the cards are messy with loose glitter, it will be mailed back to you. (Glitter glue is fine!)
~NO BULKY ELEMENTS. A flattish gem or brad is okay, but nothing that stands up above the card too much. Pad your envelope with a piece of cardstock if you use any bulky elements.
~Provide TWO stamps...one to put on the return envelope and one as a reimbursement for the envelope with the stamped images.
~I will provide the return envelope, so please include a return address label.

Any questions? Who wants to play?
1. Ferretgirl
2. Carol
3. Cardgal
4. Elliejaybird
5. Plumhill2001
6. NancyL
7. Cmcarli
8. CMontalvo
9. Chimerix
10. LeeBeth (Envelope rec'd)
11. MicheleMC (Envelope rec'd)
12. Kehlenn
13. Daisies
14. Suzi
15. AngelJoy
16. JudyLee
17. CiCiCreates
18. BetsyG
19. Dnewton972
20. Essy
21. Katiea707
22. LauraM540
23. Mushu
24. Sweetgypsy

Last edited:
Welcome, Carol! PM your address to me and I will put an envelope together for you. :yes:

Thank you! I get envelopes together for you, and will let you know when they've been mailed.

Welcome, NancyL! I will add you to the list and will let you know when your envelope has been mailed.

I forgot to mention that I am taking care in setting up these envelops. I naturally avoid social gatherings anyway, haven't traveled, and am teleworking from home. I also make sure to wash my hands before stamping as an extra precaution. For those envelopes that need to be sealed with a lick, I use a bit of tap water (but may end up just going to washi tape.)

Welcome, NancyL! I will add you to the list and will let you know when your envelope has been mailed.

I forgot to mention that I am taking care in setting up these envelops. I naturally avoid social gatherings anyway, haven't traveled, and am teleworking from home. I also make sure to wash my hands before stamping as an extra precaution. For those envelopes that need to be sealed with a lick, I use a bit of tap water (but may end up just going to washi tape.)

And Scotch tape would be fine for taping them shut. Sometimes my washi tape doesn't stick worth a darn, lol. Thanks for taking all the precautions! Looking forward to seeing the goodies! :)

Welcome, everyone! I will pack the envelopes and let you know when they've mailed! And very true, Plumhill! There are only a couple washi tapes that I trust enough to use on the outside of the envelope...scotch tape would definitely be better
r

Welcome, LeeBeth - if you haven't done so yet, PM your address to me so can mail your envelope.
I hope you get a chance to join, CiciCreates!

Chimerix, I will pack your envelope today and get it mailed out for you!

Back
Top Bottom